Universal Infinite Tanks (By Atypical Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Sep 29, 2016.

1. TheSop

TheSop Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2016
    #61 TheSop, Sep 30, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
    I created an account using my email as I don't like Game Center as it has caused problems in the past.

I am guessing the email option is basically an account with the company. It was weird when I created my account though as it said my email address was already used when I submitted my details but then received an email saying welcome. Think it was a bit of lag.

2. AppWhore

AppWhore Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2008
    If people don't get the game now and only play casually will they get left behind and get slaughtered in future matches?
    I'm tempted but don't have a lot of time to commit,M don't wanna fire it up in a week or so and find I'm bottom of all matches cause I haven't farmed hard every day.

Game might not even work like that so ignore me if it doesn't #

3. mosquito60

mosquito60 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    switzerland
    if you are looking for information and you don't like facebook, this is the place to go:

http://forum.atypicalgames.com/

4. mosquito60

Nov 19, 2009
    switzerland
    If you play the missions, you will collect a nuce bunch of cards and tanks, so you will be quite competitive. There is a matchmaking in place so you don't get smashed by a level 50 tank in your level one tank. The first levels you will reach pretty fast.

5. MetaGonzo

MetaGonzo Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    Well, it's surprisingly playable on my ipad2. Considering what it's doing I'm impressed.

Looks like it will be great fun, mifi a definite advantage. Might be the game that makes me invest.

The tank building is a bit bewildering but I guess that's the point!

All in all, glad I took the plunge so far and definitely recommend.

6. AppWhore

Dec 24, 2008
    Thanks, sounds like it's worth the dl #

7. TouchiMedia

TouchiMedia Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    Awesome!! Thanks

8. mosquito60

Nov 19, 2009
    switzerland
    Build your favorite tank

This is my desert rabbit. Hovercrafts are fast on sand and water.

[​IMG]

9. mosquito60

Nov 19, 2009
    switzerland
    Very nice special effects

You can see the rockets fly… the light design is remarkable too...

[​IMG]

explosions look very nice:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These pics are created on the Mac version, but the quality will be about the same on the big iPad pros, I guess

10. Killerluffy246

Killerluffy246 Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2014
    Asia
    For those who have not buy this game yet, this game requires constant internet to save progress, receive xp and such

11. FRnchFRy

FRnchFRy Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2013
    Lovin the game so far! I only have one suggestion. I hope they add a ranking system kind of like vainglory or CoC. Since I've built my best tank, I've been carrying practically every round. My last round of TDM I went 19-2. It's just kind of annoying when I'll be doing extremely well but with modes like King of the Hill, other players don't know what they're doing and won't take the objective. So even if I get a ton of capture points and like 13 kills, we still lose because the others don't contribute.

12. mosquito60

Nov 19, 2009
    switzerland
    You can level up to 60. Playing with other guys on level 60, you will meet the good guys, who know how to play. Now there are lots of noobs out there. Try to teach them using the ingame chat.

13. TheSop

TheSop Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2016
    Game drains battery in my iPhone 7, to be expected though I guess.

14. Jorlen

Jorlen Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    IT
    Canada
    Wait - are you asking if it does, or confirming that it does? Because if this requires an online connection for single-player stuff (which is all I'm interested in) then it's a deal breaker for me.

15. Pony

Pony Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    The Netherlands
    Did a test. Seems you can play... but... no XP, no cards awarded. And progress also doesn't get saved.
    Darn. Thought this game was offline single player friendly. This is a serious shame as the rest of the game is so good! :(

16. Jorlen

Jorlen Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    IT
    Canada
    Yeah I need full details on this because it's the only thing holding me back.

I've posted on their forums to ask for clarification so we'll see what they say.

17. FRnchFRy

FRnchFRy Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2013
    Can someone help clarify how the tank level system works? Idk what it means. I have a level 6 tank that's way better than my only level 8 tank.

18. Killerluffy246

Killerluffy246 Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2014
    Asia
    To make it simple, you can play the campaign in offline mode, but you will not awarded with xp and gold, and your progress will not be saved. You will only be able to save unless you conect to the internet through out the game. Its exactly like how dead effects 2 works.
    Ps: they should have put this in the description, it feels like they are trying to scam by not telling the buyers beforehand.

19. AppWhore

Dec 24, 2008
    Enjoyed the past few hours but now the game won't login with gamecentre. Gamecentre logs itself in but then the game kicks me into logged off mode. Was OK for hours.
    Anyone else having problems?
    #

20. luckycharmz75

luckycharmz75 Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2012
    I was starting to think it was just me. Hopefully it'll be working soon. Heck of a time to do maintenance.