Universal Infinite Tanks (By Atypical Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Sep 29, 2016.

1. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    That's actually really awesome. That just made me hit the buy button.

Billy

2. El Dorado

El Dorado Member

Sep 29, 2016
    Controls actually feel pretty sweet. It has MFI controller support and you can remap the buttons on your controller. That's always a plus in my book...

3. ac166

ac166 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    So happy to read this! :) I'll be downloading on ATV later :)

4. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    I see in custom it's bots cool still fun as hell through :)

5. Kwadius

Kwadius Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2015
    Was thinking the same thing lol

6. rammer

rammer New Member

Oct 7, 2013
    Ignore the little kids complaining about old iOS 8.4??? Seriously? How long ago was that?

Game looks epic on my 7+!
    Beautiful

7. mosquito60

mosquito60 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    switzerland
    Yes, much faster, good realism concerning the maps, destroyable objects, but not historically correct, which means fantsy tanks.... but you can build tanks so that they fit to your playing style... strong, powerful, fast... you can chose in which direction you want to develop your tank.
    Ans a bit luck you need too, when picking new parts.

8. mosquito60

Nov 19, 2009
    switzerland
  9. mosquito60

Nov 19, 2009
    switzerland
    I didn't play EVO, from which I heard that it had some control issues. The screen controls of Infinite Tanks are customizable, and during the whole beta testing, there was never a issue with the control handling. It is smooth and you can put the buttons where you want them to be.

10. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    I know someone else asked, but wanted see if there were other opinions.... If I'm only interested in the single player campaign...worth it?

11. TheSop

TheSop Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2016
    Game looks insane, a couple of questions.

Do you create an account where you pick a user name?

How does the game transfer data across devices? Is it using Game Center?

12. mosquito60

Nov 19, 2009
    switzerland
    It works fine with gamecenter, you can also login with facebook and there are more possibilities, but I only trief game center.

Even if you login with gamecenter, you can change your call sign as you like.

13. mosquito60

Nov 19, 2009
    switzerland
    #33 mosquito60, Sep 29, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
    I liked the missions a lot, there are also different games types against AI, kind of a skirmidh mode and different drills 6x60 different ones I guess.

[​IMG]

But I'm multiplayer addicted (I recommend you to try it out a bit, because AI are pretty stupid compared to humans), I am the wrong guy to tell you, if it is worth it. Let's say yes. ;)

14. TheSop

TheSop Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2016
    How does the weapons system work because in the trailer it says you can get legendary weapons? Is it loot based?

15. touchy85

touchy85 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2015

Pretty much like everything about this game. It looks fantastic, I like the story, it has offline and online, it has weathereffects and you can build your own tanks. But the controls are a massive issue for me. I don't think the aiming and driving is good enough and even worse than after less than 10 minutes I already had cramps in my thumb and wrist.

16. mosquito60

Nov 19, 2009
    switzerland
    #36 mosquito60, Sep 29, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
    After a game you get 5, if you win, or 3 cards, if you lose, to chose from. You pick 2 out if 5 or 1 out of 3. The cards have different colors, normal grey or rare ones. Legendary are the best, they look fire orange. You need luck to pick the good ones, but you also cab buy them with ingame currency.

[​IMG]

17. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Did you play Battle Supremacy? Was wondering if the controls are worse than that, which I thought worked pretty well (EVO was a disaster but that's another story).

18. Mattosai

Mattosai Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    Was waiting for this one, WoT Blitz never really appealed me cause of the currency / premium op tanks and powercreep

This one seems more fun, just for the great customisation.

19. mosquito60

Nov 19, 2009
    switzerland
    I once was in the top ten of the air combat app Skies of Glory. This does not mean that I was very very good. But I played really a lot. And after playing over a year I got what one now calls a selfie elbow, or a tennis elbow. I couldn’t hardly lift up a bottle.

If you get cramps in your thumb and wrist, you press way to much against the screen. You don’t fire faster while pressing hard. You can touch it very smothly. If you press you get cramps and you stay slow. It is very hard not to press harder, when the battle gets hot. Try not to press. Stay relaxed. If the ipad it to heavy to hold, lay it on a table and play with the forefingers.

That is why e-sport is a sport. You need training, you need to be fit. So start playing slowly, don’t play to much at the beginning.

If you don’t get used to the screen controls, which are really working fine, take a controller. But with a controller you will have the same issues if you press to hard.

20. mosquito60

Nov 19, 2009
    switzerland
    Testing area to test your tanks

On the testing ground you can do a lot of funny stuff or you can test your tank against tanks of other players. This tank is a more a ferrari as a heavy tank… fast and great fun to drive with… I use it as scout tank.

[​IMG]