Universal Infinite Tanks (By Atypical Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Ag3ntP3ndergast

Ag3ntP3ndergast Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2016
    So is this game good or no? I'm trying to decide whether to get it while it's on sale

2. MetaGonzo

MetaGonzo Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    Haven't played it for ages but loved it at the time. I guess it depends on whether people are still playing it but if they are then 1.99's a steal.

Must download it again and see what's what.

3. MetaGonzo

May 7, 2009
    Just tried it out. Matchmaking said that there were 29 players online and I went straight into a full TDM.

Whether that's typical or not I don't know. I still risk it for the entry price; it's a good game.

4. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    I heard that even the single player campaign requires internet connection, is that true? Thanks in advance.

5. MetaGonzo

May 7, 2009
    Tried to play campaign with flight mode on; got a pop up saying no xp or saved progress but you can play.
    No saved progress would be a bit of a deal breaker but there it is. Don't see why it can't at least track your progress locally.

6. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    Thank you for checking that. I don't feel like I really 'own' a game if it always requires a connection but that's just me. Guess I'll stick to Battle Supremacy.

7. Jean pierre

Jean pierre Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2017
    Intrenet connexion required is a deal breaker for me.

8. VegasGeorge

VegasGeorge New Member

Mar 20, 2018
    Staying Alive
    Texas
    I'm loving this game! I am frustrated by the lack of information about the various Components and Modules. As best I can tell, their qualities as applied depends on the equipment already installed. That is, a given Track may work better with one Engine than another, but at the same time, may reduce the effectiveness of the Gun, etc. If that's actually true, then there is a near infinite number of possibilities available. Hum ..... :D

I, too, have experienced a 'slow down' in usable cards for my tank since completing the Drills. Lower level cards are of no use on a higher level tank, and I'm just not seeing any higher level cards coming through. So, I'm thinking about trying the Trading feature. But, how can I make knowledgable trades if I don't know what the usefulness of the items will be on my tank? Is there a Test Drive feature with Trade? Or, how do you guys who trade make your choices?