Universal Infinite Orbit (by New Beings)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by newbeings, Feb 2, 2015.

1. newbeings

newbeings New Member

Feb 2, 2015

[​IMG]

New Beings is proud to announce the release of its first game Infinite Orbit, a 3D arcade action infinite flight game in space!

At its core is beautiful gameplay that rewards sustained concentration and quick reflexes. You will be back for more after pretending that you didn't just die.
    All you have to do is maintain the sweet spot in the orbit of a mysterious Earth-like planet, Rose. Easier said than done! The game presents a serious, Flappy Bird style challenge complimented by a unique aesthetic and soundtrack that draw upon a magical era of 90's video gaming.
    It is currently free to play on the studio's website and on-the-go for 99 cents on the iOS App store. Android release is slated for early March.

We hope to foster a competitive atmosphere with a high score no upper limit. Competition for first place on the Game Center charts is already fierce! World record flights are being set daily!

About New Beings
    http://newbeings.com
    New Beings is a small independent video game studio founded by Mickey Sanchez and Jake Jefferies - just two guys and Tyler Walker who made the music.

Contact
    [email protected]

[​IMG]

2. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I am definitely interested. Are their any gameplay videos ? I searched on YouTube and didn't find anything.

3. onebigdoor

onebigdoor Active Member

Sep 23, 2012
    Hudson Valley, NY
    you can play the full game for free in a chrome browser at http://newbeings.com/infiniteorbit if you want to see how gameplay works.

i did the music for this game, and i got seriously hooked on it during development. i'm currently 4th on the GC leaderboard. come get me!

4. newbeings

newbeings New Member

Feb 2, 2015
  5. onebigdoor

onebigdoor Active Member

Sep 23, 2012
    Hudson Valley, NY
    This game is now free with no IAP or ads. Give it a whirl. Great one-thumb endless arcade action.