Android Infected - Story of Survival - PLEASE HELP!

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by SergP, Jun 21, 2020.

1. SergP

SergP New Member

Jun 21, 2020
    Male
    Hello. I apologize in advance for my English and for taking your time.

My name is Serhey Puchkov, I am from Ukraine, the city of Nikopol. Some time ago I made a small game for Android Infected – Story of Survival, but so far my attempts to sell it on Google Play have not been successful. I am very uncomfortable asking someone, but I ask you to enter my position. In the current difficult time for me, I want to continue working on myself, on my mistakes and develop as a developer, which is very difficult in our country.

Some time ago, my mother died of a cancer tumor. It was a huge blow for me, because it was not easy or fast. These were three and a half years of pain, suffering, injections, drugs and sleepless nights. I did my best to support her, I was always with her, I tried to somehow brighten up the time between pain and rare minutes of sleep. She suffered very much, and I almost did not sleep all this time, because of which I developed memory problems and amnesia. I hardly remember my childhood and youth. But, even if I had the opportunity to go through all over again, I would do everything as well. I would also be beside her and would also fight for her every smile.

Now that my mother is not alive, I have to cope with all the hardships of life myself. I repeat, it is very inconvenient for me to ask, but I do not see another option. I will leave a link to my application here, it is set for minimal money and everyone can purchase it, which would help me move on and create new games. They say "With the world on a thread - a beggar is a shirt" ... I hope for your understanding and once again I apologize ...

Link - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=id.application.infected