iPad Indigo Ocho v1.1 Released

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by indigo8, Mar 6, 2009.

1. indigo8

indigo8 Well-Known Member

In Indigo Ocho version 1.1 -

- We've added a randomly generated untimed maze mode without obstacles and with an unlimited number of levels.
    - Like balls now repel each other which keeps balls from clustering together and improves gameplay.
    - The textures are changed and toned down
    - The screen now dims significantly behind the UI
    - Other graphical and UI changes
    - The audio is louder
    - Now built with for iPhone OS 2.0 instead of 2.2 for broader compatibility
    - And there are a few other bug fixes in the mix

If anyone would like a promo code - especially if you're willing to review Indigo Ocho (on iTunes or elsewhere), just send me a private message and I'll send you one while we still have them. We'll be giving away about 15 more as of 12:04am eastern 3/6/09. (Probably tomorrow morning, though - gotta go to bed.. :) )

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=305576697&mt=8

Thank you!

indigo8@axolotlstudios.com

2. zamuz

zamuz Member

Dec 10, 2008
    santiago, chile
    I already have the game, but since I don't have a US iTunes store account it's probably better to say stuff here rather than on iTunes.

I really think it'd be better if the balls moved a bit slower. I don't mean less accelerometer sensitivity, I mean actually have them roll slower - make them "heavier", a bit harder to move than they are now. Other than that, I really like how each level has a little 'task' to do in order to progress, it's a very challenging game, offers a lot more than other ball-in-a-maze games and it's pretty engaging, which I like.

3. zvnthynn

zvnthynn Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2009
    i also have this game but thanks for the offer! i haven't played with this since you updated but i'll let you know once i get the chance to try it again.

4. indigo8

@zamuz

Thanks -that's a great observation.

Also what would you think about starting out heavier on lower levels and lightening up as the game progresses?

I noticed some mention of it feeling very frenetic at the beginning..

5. indigo8

~10 More Promos Left

As of 8:28am Eastern.

See above and just shoot me an email. I may not respond till the evening, though - you know, day job and all.

6. zamuz

zamuz Member

Dec 10, 2008
    santiago, chile
    I'd like it if it was a bit heavier like I said but that would probably take away some of the challenge, so lightening up sounds pretty good too.