Universal Indigo Lake - (by 3 Cubes Research Limited)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Oct 16, 2013.

1. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    #141 undeadcow, Oct 17, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2013
    One thing I do like about Indigo Lake is that you have to explore around to devise puzzle solutions or identify points for plot progression, with the rich atmosphere it really works and while difficult at times I'm glad there's no hand holding. Most of the obstacles are apparent if you really look at things by odd style of some objects, etc.
    Maybe I'm drawing a blank but I think this is just an optional component to add story depth and entertainment but not necessary for plot progression.
    Are you refering to once you place items in casket? ...If so...

...run and shoot the three glow stones.

2. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    What happens if it goes down to the lake where
    the girl commited suicide by jumping from the bridge?
    You can't get the car out of there. Of course it's a forced situation because you really have to throw yourself with the car, but I'd recommend putting a "respawn 4x4" button in the menu.

3. ThreeCubes

ThreeCubes Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    clue one
    if you have collected all the bits (arrow,bow,pipe.etc..) and place in the box the three glow stones now float in the air, you can shoot them to make them turn
    clue two
    when all three are rotating you will find a key at the storm stone shrine

hope that helps

4. ThreeCubes

Oct 13, 2012
    I did improve the final pictograms since you last played it so it make more sense

5. sbirksy666

sbirksy666 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2012

yeah I have already shot these multiple times.....am assuming it's the three stones down next to the first bit with the wood pillars surrounding then....
    [/QUOTE]

6. sbirksy666

Sep 25, 2012
    yeah already placed the items into the casket, but nothing is glowing nothing is spinning I have tried shooting the huge rocks that are randomly placed around the map, I have tried shooting the little rocks that are at the shrine thing with the 3 little rocks with little in the middle

7. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    This might sound silly but...
    Are you shooting the top heavy rocks illuminated with blue light? They are tucked away in three locations but unique and stand out. You might have to search more to find them. I think one is located...

...just past the army camp entrance in front of a dead end.

8. sbirksy666

Sep 25, 2012

Well that did it lol :) was totally looking around for the wrong stones lol :)

Completed now :)

9. Danz060391

Danz060391 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2011
    Piano teacher
    New Zealand
    #149 Danz060391, Oct 17, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2013
    Thanks I've found all those items and I'm stuck trying to find the box to put them in

10. Dark NRG

Dark NRG Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Filmographer
    Best game of the week. The audio alone freaks me out! I still can't believe it's only like 80 MB!

11. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    It's twice that.

12. Maniacfive

Maniacfive Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2009
    Phone Sales
    Kent, UK
    Holy sh@! I can't believe the production values on this considering it's small size/price.

Graphics are great. Audio is awesome, atmosphere chilling.

I'm in a brightly bathroom playing on my iPhone and it's terrifying. Can't imagine what r would be like on an iPad with headphones in the dark.

This is a great scare.

13. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    Booted it up earlier, in the boat... Closed the app. Not playing until I strengthen my heart muscle.

14. bigjack66

bigjack66 Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2013
    I've just started the game and first impressions are good. If you read UndeadCow's review it says it all if that appeals it's defiantly worth buying. Not for the faint hearted. Genuinely oppressive atmosphere!

15. TheEvilRobot

TheEvilRobot Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2013

It's f****** terrorfying. The sound of your gun will scare the crap out of you.

16. krisko6

krisko6 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    College Student, Intern at an engineering company.
    Bakersfield, CA
    Is this a bug?

I got the crystal at the dig site, but when I try to put it in the laser it won't let me even though it claims that that is my next goal. Is there something that I missed or is this what you're supposed to do? Does it have something to do with the creepy ghost girl following me around?

17. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Ok. I'm confused. I know there was mention about save issues and needing to manually save at least once.

But here's my deal. I saved. Have 6 of 9 notes from when I played last night. But when I loaded up tonight, I still have those notes. However, I'm down at the bottom of the hill and my Jeep is also not there. Is this supposed to happen? Do I need to walk all the way back to where I was?

18. Appletini

Appletini Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2011
    Ankh-Morpork
    To place the crystal, you need to tap above the device, not directly on it.

19. He's talking about compressed size, 86 mb.

20. ThreeCubes

Oct 13, 2012
    Just save and load on the spot a couple of times and it will start saving you position correctly. You can check this by moving around a bit and saving and loading again. You may have to walk back to the car once. Once it starts saving correctly the issue will never happen again unless you reinstall the game. Yes all your progress is still saved anyway.