Universal Indigo Lake - (by 3 Cubes Research Limited)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Oct 16, 2013.

1. ThreeCubes

ThreeCubes Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Run him over or there is a circle and star pattern on the ground next to camp Andrews. Shoot him five times there

2. breestrange

breestrange New Member

Dec 7, 2013
    Killing Dr. Everett

Thanks. I finally got him!

3. ThreeCubes

Oct 13, 2012
    Just a note to say there is a new update out

It includes optional enhanced fogging effects
    New driving controls ( buttons rather than swipes)
    Smoother fps controls and performance
    Tells you when you have used a key
    iOS 7 fixes

Thanks all

4. breestrange

breestrange New Member

Dec 7, 2013
    Cannot find one artifact

Help, I have found all but one artifact, but I don't know which one I am missing. Can you list the locations of each? This game would be much easier with a map!

5. ThreeCubes

Oct 13, 2012
    Well there are green lazer beams guiding you to each item. If there are no lasers shooting out if the crystal you must have them all and should return to the cellar and click on the box. There is one lazer which hits the ground and its a little hard to see the pan pipes on the floor but have a look

6. darkprophet2088

darkprophet2088 Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2012
    just bought this game at $1.99 within the last 30 min or so. few minutes later, the price drops lol #

7. ThreeCubes

Oct 13, 2012
    Once the iTunes connect developer portal is open again after Xmas break I can sort you out with some promo codes for other games.

8. darkprophet2088

darkprophet2088 Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2012
    #348 darkprophet2088, Dec 25, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2013
    thanks you. very much! but that's not the funniest part. I first bought it on the 20th when it was for .99ยข. iTunes didn't charge my card until yesterday when the balance was too low and I had to use my other card and pay $1.99.

I like this game, and id buy it again if I had to!
    keep up the good work, devs, and merry Christmas!

9. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
  10. Chevoz

Chevoz Member

Apr 6, 2014
    #350 Chevoz, Apr 6, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
    Hi i am new registered here, about indigo lake..i purchased it a few days ago, well i have an issue here.. I would say i am stuck at the Puzzle with rotating wall panels? I've followed the signs i don't understand can't someone help me with this to get through i want to continue.. since the day i bought it since then i stuck there.

I found it out!!

Thanks to undeadcow :)

Another issue:
    I've got that key i've tried using it on the door at army headquarters and at the start where the bridge with some kind of tower, and the dig site door. What am i supposed to do is there any other door?

11. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    It's been a while but I definitely think that puzzle key gives you access in the headquarters. Did you try the 2nd floor room above the garage? I think it unlocks the door stemming from that location.

12. Chevoz

Chevoz Member

Apr 6, 2014
    I will try that, as its what you say. I'll update my post. Thanks undeadcow;)

13. ThreeCubes

Oct 13, 2012
    that key should open the door of the ground floor in camp andrews

14. Chevoz

Chevoz Member

Apr 6, 2014
    You must surely be the owner who made this game. My opinion about the game it is indescribably perfect! It's so fun to walk around in an open world to the drive. O.M.G the last piece of paper where I picked it in a small house picked it up also comes hand in front of my eyes as I sat in the cafeteria at work got up threw the phone on the floor. Jesus, it was nightmare for 2 days could not sleep well. But that honestly the game is indescribable it should be at the top!

15. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Yeah... this almost made my 2013 top 10. Easily in my top 20 if i made a list though :)

16. Chevoz

Chevoz Member

Apr 6, 2014
    #356 Chevoz, Apr 7, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
    I have tried tapping everywhere to that door seems its stuck, and doesn't open, am i at wrong door?

Here's a photo in attachs:

EDIT: i've come trough killed everet at the star place. So i near the laser beam i'veput the crystal on the beam. These lasers is it something its pointing at?

Second EDIT: i've collected all objects where i am supposed to put these?

No matter what i've found tips at the blogspot. Thaks for these tips and hints! I appreciate a lot! I enjoy this game so much

Attached Files:

17. Chevoz

Chevoz Member

Apr 6, 2014
    Okay right now i am really stuck. I've put the Indian object in the box. I don't understand what he means by replacing them? I've clicked every sign on the stone wall. Didn't get any action or try to move it. What am i supposed to do.:confused: Oh and these spirits how do you hide from them? My Character gets too scared and dies.

18. ThreeCubes

Oct 13, 2012
    Thanks for your kind comments.

Have you found all the objects. If so the wood box should close with a new message ontop.

19. Johnny101

Johnny101 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    Do you guys have any plans to bring this to Android? Thanks for the info.

20. valerler11

valerler11 New Member

Aug 12, 2015
    Someone help me please

Can someone please help me.
    I don't know what I do when the well tower collapses. Somehow I can't get out of the water, it keeps dragging me in.
    Plz can someone help me:confused::confused::confused: