Indie Game Dev Contest

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by casperisfriendly, Jan 7, 2017.

1. casperisfriendly

Oct 20, 2016
    Mobile Strategist
    California
    Hey there iOS devs!

I work at Appodeal, and we're currently hosting a contest for mobile games! You can check out the contest here.

The grand prize winner gets 10,000 new installs (through app install campaigns powered by Appodeal), introduction to and 1-on-1 mentorship with experts from the mobile gaming industry, and exposure to an audience of 50,000 people (and growing) through Appodeal's website, newsletter, and social media. Ten finalists will also receive publicity through the competition, as well as advice from mobile gaming veterans.

You can enter up to two games, as long as they're developed with different teams. Devs from all over the world are welcome to enter, as long as the app's primary language is English. The deadline is tomorrow at midnight! That's Saturday, January 7th, 11:59PM PST. Fret not - you only have to fill out a quick form to enter. Shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes!

I really hope you check it out. We've been getting some cool submissions (a few of which have already earned a favorite spot on my phone), and I'd love to see what the dev community here has created!

Good luck :)

Attached Files:

2. jlopezb

jlopezb New Member

Jan 7, 2017
    I just entered with my most recent creation :)

3. casperisfriendly

Oct 20, 2016
    Mobile Strategist
    California
    Hey, I'm glad to hear it! You made it in time :)

Shibby is your game, right? It looks adorable. I'm a big fan of pet games, I look forward to checking it out for myself!

Best of luck in the contest :)