Independant developer: how to emerge ?

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by GalactikRace, Oct 23, 2019.

1. GalactikRace

GalactikRace New Member

Oct 23, 2019
    Male
    Hello,

For a year now, I've been developing a pretty successful game: Galactik Race

All testers agree: it's a good game. Unlike 90% of racing games, there are 5 different characters with cool effects and transformations like the movie transformers. More than 40 levels. And a real progression.

My concern today is simple: Nobody downloads my game!
    I have about 150 downloads with almost only 5 stars ...

I added a video, improved the screenshots .. but nothing works. : /

It's really demoralizing ...

I have the impression that the Android store has reached saturation and that it is useless ... We are drowned in an incredible number of applications baclées ... The user must test 100 small applications before finding anything good thing ... it discourages him and he just does not ...

If you have a magic formula, I'm interested: D

In the meantime, I go back to my PC and I will try to code a new enemy ;-) I have some fans, do not disappoint them :)

You can test my game on the following link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.furioue.toonracer

Thanks see you soon.

Galactik Race Jeux de course

2. David A

David A Member

Nov 7, 2019
    Male
    Congrats for your app, really looking good, awesome graphic quality!

I'm asking myself how to make my app popular enough to get a few more downloads, even if my game is simple I think it's a good "brain game" and it deserve some dowloads. Sadly I'm on iOS so I can't try yours.

Good luck with it, you are a french dev...? My first language is french so I'm asking out of curiosity.