Universal incurve - sector 2 (by Riku Tamminen)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by RTamminen, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    Riku, just to let you know, the Game Center leaderboard for Sprints still seems to be bugged. The 0.00 scores are listed and I can't seem to get my score to register. Obviously not a big deal but wanted you to be aware.

2. RTamminen

RTamminen Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 2, 2014
    Finland
    Oh no.. Somehow i monitored the leaderboards around those, only scores working seems to be mine.
    Now i need to get my solving hat on.
    Huge thanks for informing me Guise!

3. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

[​IMG]

[thread=276202][​IMG][/thread] [thread=275750][​IMG][/thread] [thread=275798][​IMG][/thread] [thread=275811][​IMG][/thread] [thread=275809][​IMG][/thread]

incurve - sector 2

[​IMG]

is one of the nominees for

Touch Arcade Forums' Game Of The Week

Nov 19, 2015

VOTE HERE

***PLEASE NOTE***

1) Developers, publishing partners, or affiliates cannot vote for their own games. If your game is in the poll, you can't vote for it. You are free to ask TA forum posters in your game release thread to vote for your game... but please don't post multiple messages about it.
    2) This voting is for TA members with some activity. If you have to ask someone to create a new account to vote, you're doing it wrong.
    3) Suspect votes may be void.

Credit to AndyC83 for GotW logo & post layout

4. RTamminen

Patreon Bronze

Jul 2, 2014
    Finland
    Oh wow AKD for the post!
    I haven't even thought this game would be considered as game of the week) now everybody just needs to help incurve out a bit! (Of course only if you enjoy the game) :)

5. RTamminen

Patreon Bronze

Jul 2, 2014
    Finland
    I got a superb boost for fixing some bugs and starting a new mini game for the game.
    At the moment the mini game has a big closed room with lava floor and your objective is jumping from node to another while the node you're spinning in will get smaller and smaller the longer you spin in. So, sort of tactical survival i guess :)

6. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    I've been offline for a few days and didn't get a chance to vote for Game of the Week. But my vote would have gone to incurve, of course. Looking forward to the new minigame mode!