Universal incurve (by Riku Tamminen)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by RTamminen, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

Don't get too comfy there, cloudy, I'll be taking my seat back soon. :D It would be nice if I could focus on playing, but that won't be for another 6 hours. So you've got that much time to get all your missing points :p Luckily I'm at a checkpoint with 96 points and no missing nodes. It's getting brutally difficult though. Congrats on
    making it to the end

2. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    Great to see all the interest and competition here. I've also reset my progress and will have to put in some serious time today to see if I can hang with y'all.

3. RTamminen

RTamminen Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 2, 2014
    Finland
    96 and brutally difficult sounds like quite a good combo. So is there enough level for you with the high points?

I'm thinking of a harder level and maybe a easier on the sides there, the competition between all you alone inspires to spend some loving care for the game. 1 or 2 more levels with their own leaderboards, but a single combined score for the true masters also? :)

PS. All the ratings really help! :D

4. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    I know it's a big ask but I would absolutey love and endless mode, so that the oath randomly generates or something. I know it's a big ask, and totally understand if it's not possible, but just thought I'd mention it.

Also, I know some players like gamecentre achievements, you could have achievements for getting to the first checkpoint without a restart, then the second without a restart, with a higher amount of gamecentre points for completing the whole lot without restarting, or collecting all the nodes on the first play.

Just ideas, and I love the game. I'lve left my AppStore review but it isn't showing up yet. I'm gonna buy a copy for my nephews at the weekend.

5. RTamminen

Patreon Bronze

Jul 2, 2014
    Finland
    Good ideas cloudpuff! Now i really need to put the thinking cap on, that random generation might be a bit tricky for the obstacles.
    For the circles alone it would be quite straightforward.
    I need to come up with some stuff for an update and hopefully get you guys mixed into some early/beta/testing update. :D

Thank you for the support! Means the world to me.

6. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Don't bet on it :)
    I'm gonna kick everyone's arse on the mini game now LOL

7. slamraman

slamraman Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    wow - i've been away from home for most of the week and just saw the GC scores on the train yesterday. I'll be back to it at the weekend.

8. RTamminen

Patreon Bronze

Jul 2, 2014
    Finland
    Ok, i've gotten some ideas kinda going on. Maybe a single Gif is worth more than a thousand words of my english. :D

[​IMG]

Endless?

9. RTamminen

Patreon Bronze

Jul 2, 2014
    Finland
    Oh, and since there's 390 players in the GameCenter alone which 136 of those actually bought the game.
    I'll throw away some promos for the sake of friday.

Please tell if you used one. :)

N76RMFR6KK66
    9Y633HJ4XK4P
    W36WTANTMTNX
    KMEX69L9XKTX
    6RKXHAXNEKJJ

10. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    That's dispiriting news about GC; hopefully the game will continue to attract a small but discerning and devoted fanbase.

That
    endless
    mock-up looks grand!

11. RTamminen

Patreon Bronze

Jul 2, 2014
    Finland
    The size of the fanbase does not change the size of the influence it gives for motivation.

Feels great that i got at least few fine people striving for the top scores :D

12. sink_or_swim

sink_or_swim Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    6RKXHAXNEKJJ thanks a lot :)

13. vahramas

vahramas Active Member

Sep 14, 2012
    KMEX69L9XKTX

Thank you!

14. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Im in too now, just played a half hour and its very addicting, a few Gamecenter friends played this amongs Cloudpuff and AKD and Andy so I wanted to now what the fuzz it was about so I wanna strife for the top, Ha ha, watch it Puff Lady.

15. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    #55 LordShad0wz, Aug 28, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
    Thank you. I took:

W36WTANTMTNX

Now I will dominate you all.

Billy

Ps- on my First try I knocked the ball backwards and out of play. Lol. I'm going to dominate you all still. Soon.

P.s.s. Wow this is actually a really fun and well thought out and implemented game. I actually feel guilty I used the promo code. Yea it's that good.

16. RTamminen

Patreon Bronze

Jul 2, 2014
    Finland
    Oh wow! Thanks for the kind words. :)
    I'm trying to figure a right way to make obstacles for the endless stuff, but it's starting to feel pretty great already.

17. freakernet

freakernet Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2015
    The bes dollar i ever spent

18. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    I have restarted 711 times allready and got 92 points so far, its frustating sometimes but in a good one more go way, because its always Your fault when you miss the next circle.

19. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Got 99 points and than hit the end, so the goal is to hit as many circles on the way to the top, very interesting.

Gonna start over now.

20. RTamminen

Patreon Bronze

Jul 2, 2014
    Finland
    Really? :) How far have you gotten?

Respect! The number itself is really flattering! :)