Universal In Fear I Trust - (by Chillingo Ltd)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Whiterabbitm

Whiterabbitm Member

Dec 6, 2010
    Thank you for the advice I'll see what I can clean off my iPad and give it a try.

2. Shan82

Shan82 Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2012
    Songwriter.
    USA
    Nope it didn't work. :(

I remember a few months ago Papa Sangre 2 wouldn't work on my iPod Touch 5 either that was until they updated it. I'm hoping Chillingo will update this one. :)

3. marvinloess

marvinloess Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Devs told me that the update that improve the control will be so soon :)

4. ip4weather

ip4weather Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    how to solve this stupid puzzle?

[​IMG]

5. Pipipitchu

Pipipitchu Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    Civil Servant
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    #85 Pipipitchu, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
    Chillingo is only the publisher, not the developer. On both cases.

Before you can solve it you have to
    operate that scary machine using those 4 buttons next to those x-rays, get a piece of metal and use it on the panel of the puzzle.

And now, well...
    The panel in the puzzle form a matrix, go look for a matrix with the same number of columns and rows somwehere in the room with the dead body.

If you still can't solve it, try this tip:
    The answer is around that scary machine with claws.

And If can't solve it at all and want the direct answer, here it is:
    There are 3 x-rays of lungs. They form a 5x5 matrix just like panal in the puzzle. The dots on the x-rays are are buttons you have to press on the panal. After pressing them, press the big buttom on the bottom.

And if you really just can't solve it all...
    Just press the buttons marked here, for christ sake!
    [ ] [o] [ ] [ ] [ ]
    [ ] [ ] [ ] [o] [ ]
    [o] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
    [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [o]
    [ ] [ ] [o] [ ] [ ]
    And then the big button on the bottom

6. ip4weather

ip4weather Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Pipipitchu thank you very much:D

7. Fangbone

Fangbone Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2012
    Michigan, USA
    900mbs is the download size. Don't know how people have not figured this out. Always see complaints on the App Store. Hey people you have these multi hundred dollar device, why not educate yourself a little bit on the ins and outs of it. SMH

8. Aleksey_Savchenko

Jan 24, 2014
    Hey All

Holla guys,

My name is Aleksey Savchenko, I'm an executive producer of In Fear I Trust and one of two guys behind the story. Nice to meet you all!
    I'll be hanging around here and will try to be helpful with any questions/suggestions/feedbacks/rants/kudos you may have to give about In Fear I Trust.

We will be addressing some of the aforementioned bugs and issues, including control sensitivity, in a new update.

Since many of you have been asking, I’d like to address an issue regarding future installments of In Fear I Trust.

In Fear I Trust is available now for $2.99 and features the first two episodes of Season 1. The entire season will be made up of around five episodes and these remaining episodes will be added via free updates.

Please continue to share your feedback and your impressions of the game.

We’re not perfect but we will try to incorporate as much as possible. If the game is well received then we would like to work on a second season of In Fear I Trust, so let’s make this first one as good as can be together!

9. paulkolin86

paulkolin86 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2012
    What kinda psycho U R!
    I love that game! Sick as hell! Am just playing.
    Just fix the controls pls.
    ;)

10. Aleksey_Savchenko

Jan 24, 2014
    Ay, will introduce sensibility option in one of the next updates, working on it)

11. Pipipitchu

May 4, 2013
    Civil Servant
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Any chances of compatibility with iPod 5th?

12. Aleksey_Savchenko

Jan 24, 2014
    Hey Pipipitchu,
    Sorry, we see no technical opportunity to make it work properly for iPod 5th. We will keep researhcing it though.

13. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

I wonder if this game wouldn't do better on Steam?

14. Aleksey_Savchenko

Jan 24, 2014
    Hey Eli,

We definetely are thinking into other platforms as a part of a future developments, but now all the efforts are concentrated on bug fixes, feedback implementation and episodic development of the game.

15. Pipipitchu

May 4, 2013
    Civil Servant
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    I would love to see an visibility option too. I'm dying to make the vsticks invisible.

By the way, I'm really enjoying the game and it's atmosphere so far. I've been describing it as "The Room + The Shinning".

16. paulkolin86

paulkolin86 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2012
    Yes. I think also think the control scheme without those virtual buttons would be perfect for this tittle. ;)

17. Aleksey_Savchenko

Jan 24, 2014
    #97 Aleksey_Savchenko, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
    We have tried this option on R'n'D, it's highly non-comfortable and frustrative to play vsticks when you don't see actual input zone. You may notice through that we have tried to play around it a bit making them more transparent when you don't do anything.

So, I cannot promise anything here, but controls fixes is our primary focus now and we will definitely will be trying different stuff here. We will definetely run through "lets try making them invisible" thing one more time.

The Room + The Shining is super flattering, if you got it that way, it means you will enjoy a lot of Stanley Kubrick reminiscenses and hints as story unewraps further)

18. Lerisbo1192

Lerisbo1192 Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2012
    hueco mundo
    hey.. what aboout controller suport?

19. Pipipitchu

May 4, 2013
    Civil Servant
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    In my opinion invisible controls have to be floating sticks, to move anywhere the player touches. Like Dead Space or Limbo. Maybe anywhere on the right side of the screen to look and the left to walk. But visible vstick kinda spoils the immersion.

20. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    That's because you opted to use static vsticks. Make them dynamic (or better yet, just use swipe gestures similar to games like Dead Effect, Indigo Lake or NY Zombies 2), and invisibility wont be a problem.

Looking forward to how the controls will improve.