Universal In Fear I Trust - (by Chillingo Ltd)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jan 22, 2014.

1. bigjack66

bigjack66 Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2013
    Mine didn't say anything at all!

2. bigjack66

Aug 5, 2013
    #62 bigjack66, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
    Does any one know how to get refunds? How come it works on iPhones but not iPods? I mean apart from the phone bit what's the difference?

3. MalikNL

MalikNL Active Member

Jun 30, 2012
    You're screwed bro, try before you buy.

4. Fangbone

Fangbone Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2012
    Michigan, USA
    The real question is why would you buy a game without first reading the required device section?It does not mention any of the iPods as being compatible. And worse case scenario is you're out $3. Kind of sucks I know but you have to take some responsibility for your own actions.

5. bigjack66

Aug 5, 2013
    How do you try before you buy?

6. bigjack66

Aug 5, 2013
    You should be able to get a refund tho. Ther is a way I just don't know how!

7. a_apple

a_apple Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2013
    I've actually really enjoyed this game on my ipad so far. Has anyone gotten to episode 2 yet? I'm stumped by the safe with the combination lock with the symbols from the bathroom on it.

8. sbirksy666

sbirksy666 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2012
    Go into the bathroom and get the codes then go back to the safe start from the triangle (should be in that position ready) rotate it anti-clockwise to the triangle that's the right way up, then turn in clockwise to the letter E that's backwards and keep doing that for the rest of the symbols

9. Whiterabbitm

Whiterabbitm Member

Dec 6, 2010
    Actual Size

Before I go ahead and go out and buy this I was wondering can anyone tell me how much "Actual" free space I need to install the game. I know is states that it is 976mb however Infinity Blade III needed more free space available then size of the actually app to download the first time. I really want to get the game but honestly don't know if I want to clear out some of my larger, more played apps. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Thanks

10. sbirksy666

Sep 25, 2012
    App is 2.4 GB :) the only thing that's bigger on my phone is IB3

It's a pretty large size

11. Whiterabbitm

Whiterabbitm Member

Dec 6, 2010
    Wow that is insane! But thank you for the fore warning, next task is to sadly try to figure out which game or games I can let go of. Also is it worth it, space wise? I have been seeing a lot of mixed reviews on here.

12. Ramaz1234

Ramaz1234 Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2013
    Should I get this game?

13. nodoctors

nodoctors Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2009
    I'm already stuck at the beginning on the panel with the buttons on a grid, red/green lights, numbers in columns/rows, and a button. Not sure how to get the green to move forward :(

14. severian1987

severian1987 Member

Oct 18, 2012
    Each of the pegs, when depressed, lights up one light on the horizontal row and one on the vertical row. I started with one row, found the right peg, then worked my way down, adding one peg each time I guessed the right one.

15. a_apple

a_apple Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2013
    Thank you very much!

16. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    Editor's Choice by Apple. Congrats :)

17. gonetoyourhaed

gonetoyourhaed New Member

Dec 12, 2013
    I think this game has a lot of potential, unfortunately the controls and the translation are pretty abysmal for a finished product. There are typos everywhere and moving around feels like slogging through molasses. The controls need to be more sensitive. Also, the downscaled graphics for iPad 2 are pretty bland. But to be honest I'm liking the game, I just think it needs a few quick fixes. Certainly worth 2.99US.

18. sbirksy666

Sep 25, 2012
    I would say its worth it and when they update the controls to be more fluid and faster it will be fine :)

Although I did find it a little short if you are good with your mind and can easily solve the puzzles

19. jForsythe

jForsythe Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2013
    If you had bothered to read the Compatibility part where they tell you what the game works on you would of seen that the iPod any iPod is not mentioned guess what that means.

20. jForsythe

jForsythe Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2013
    Guess you should of check if it works on your device. It is there in black and white and the iPod is not listed where they say what the game works on.