[In-Depth Review] Tetris- Electronic Arts

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by qasim, May 4, 2009.

1. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    Good review but watch your language or you're going to get banned for sure.

2. HJJ

HJJ Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    First of all, chill out with all the "retards" and "fags". It's a great way to illustrate to the rest of us how ignorant and unpleasant you really are.

Second of all, there is nothing inherently wrong with posting a review. But what do you NOT understand about it being a little bit weird to post an extremely long review of a year old, well known game? It's just a little weird that you came in here like (a) the game was just released or (b) you were just given the Tetris account at your first day of work at EA. All you had to say was something like, "Hey guys, I thought I'd write up a Tetris review BECAUSE..."

Look, you're not wrong for posting. But come on, you have to admit, this was way "fricken" out of the blue. You can't blame people for having some questions.

3. qasim

qasim Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2009
    USA
    alright man sorry.. i just got pissed.. because people were like yelling at me and i spent soo much time writing a nice review.. :(:eek:

4. qasim

qasim Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2009
    USA
    Alright man.. Hey, you're right.. It was wrong of me to curse. I was just a little upset cause I got in a fight with my best friend (but now we're good lol) and then i see people are getting mad at me for writing such a long review..

To be honest, I am just practicing to write reviews to keep as a "standard" for my upcoming "Need For Speed: Undercover" review. I wanted to see if it was good or not.

Sorry man.. lol.. we good??? haha.. thanks for explaning it to me in a nice way.. sorry EVERYONE for yellin and stuff... :)

5. HJJ

HJJ Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    Aha! And so it all comes together! We're good.