[In-Depth Review] Tetris- Electronic Arts

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by qasim, May 4, 2009.

1. CDubby94

CDubby94 Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2009
    Betty White
    Wait, Tetris is out!?

Finally!

2. HJJ

HJJ Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    I think there are lots of plausible reasons aside from shilling. BUT I think he probably should have opened with one, instead of just posting something completely random that looks like a copy/paste off someone's blog.

3. DaveMc99

DaveMc99 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2009
    Seattle, WA USA
  4. dudehuge

dudehuge Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2008
    Do you jerks have a proof that he got paid or gotten a promo code? No, I didn't think so.

Either ignore him or STFU.

5. VoodooVyper

VoodooVyper Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2009
    And this was meaningful how?

6. HJJ

HJJ Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    And how much did qasim pay you to write that??

Just kidding. But chill out. This guy being a shill is just as likely as a random lengthy post about Tetris showing up today.

7. CDubby94

CDubby94 Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2009
    Betty White
    The aforementioned statement was a complete joke and not meant to be taken seriously by anyone whatsoever. :D

Basically, just making fun of the fact that someone's reviewing Tetris when it came out quite a while ago. Not that the review was bad or anything, it was just odd. But hey, reviewing is what these forums are for.

8. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    LOL, I took that as sarcasm but that was nice of you to post a link anyway :p

I think this Tetris is def high quality, lots of modes, good graphics, but it just doesn't do it for me like it used to I guess. I barely ever play this, and it's not even currently on my iPod. But maybe this random page long review that dropped out of the sky is trying to tell me to give it another go.

9. qasim

qasim Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2009
    USA
    Guys can you fricken listen.. Is it illegal to write a detailed review of an old app? Tell me is it goddamn fricken illegal? No right, no right!! So shut the hell up and stop being fags.. I wrote this reivew to help people help make decisions, not for fags to annoy the crap out of me.. I have already helped people because of this thread.. So shut up! I don't need your non sense.. And thanks people for backing me up.. I appreciate it.

10. HJJ

HJJ Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    fricken!!!

11. theone1007

theone1007 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    USA
    I like your review. I like Tetris. Thanks for your time in writing it, appreciate it. End of story.

12. brewstermax

brewstermax Well-Known Member

Did I not just see this on iPTF?

That's a yes. :)

13. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    Haha
    That's what I was going to say!

14. jchampl

jchampl Well-Known Member

#34 jchampl, May 5, 2009
    Last edited: May 5, 2009
    yes it is.

we like being fags and you calling us fags isn't going to change that.

love,

the fag club

Attached Files:

15. Mew2468

Mew2468 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Vancouver, BC
    #35 Mew2468, May 5, 2009
    This is turning into a strange thread...I sense a lock coming soon :).

16. HJJ

HJJ Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    #36 HJJ, May 5, 2009
    I don't see a reason to lock it, but ts extremely strange! First, you have this LONG review of one of the oldest, most popular games in the App Store, dropped randomly out of the blue with NO explanation. Then, you have this entirely unreasonably belligerent response, like we're the weird ones for being a little "wtf?" about a clearly strange occurrence. But still no real explanation other than "to help people decide". Oooooook.

17. jchampl

jchampl Well-Known Member

I was having a really bad day earlier, it was finals week and the first final went horrible. until first I found this thread, it made me laugh. then I had a bad second final, and someone crapped in the urinal at school, which again made me laugh hard, real hard. it makes me wonder how it was placed there, did someone squat over it, or was it transported there? either way, it was funny. then I had a bad third final, and now I get this continuation of this thread, I'm so glad this thread and feces have kept my day interesting. :)

18. Fafner

Fafner Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2009
    A lot of people sure seem to enjoy going way out of their way just to be mean to others.

If you don't like a thread... Don't post to it.

By posting to a thread that makes you angry all you're doing is keeping it alive longer.

Instead of angry posting... just go play some Tetris and when you're done the thread will be all but forgotten

:)

19. HJJ

HJJ Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    I'm not angry, I'm CONFUSED.

Anyway, maybe this kind gentleman will review Super Monkey Ball next. It seems there is some renewed interest out there at the moment.

20. qasim

qasim Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2009
    USA
    okay.. what is confusing about writing reviews?? no one on ipodtouchfans or EA mobile forums flipped out because they saw a Tetris review!! Yeah.. and I'm the weird one!! Retards D: