Universal IMPOSSIBLE ROAD - (by Kevin Ng)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, May 8, 2013.

1. PixelsOnToast

PixelsOnToast Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2010
  2. Samulaan

Samulaan Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2011
    Bali
    Oh man this is addicting. This sure has the one more try thingie going on. On sale right now. Add me on GC if u wanna battle, Massulan

3. zigazi

zigazi Member

Jun 24, 2016
    I think it's a good runner game. I will try.

4. Gluskap

Gluskap Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2015
    Oh look another careless developer! See how he didn't give a #### to questions about port (!) from PS4 version? Now that's one of my favorite developer type right there. Wait, you say he can't bring it to iOS because how immersive, breathtaking, unbelievable graphic quality PS4 version has, OMG I didn't think about it. I'm so sorry. I forgot that we can only play 2D Angry Birds on our iOS devices.

5. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    That's a bit excessive. The PS4 version won't port itself free of charge. It'll be an expensive bit of programming to bring it to a platform that, let's face it, may be built to handle even pretty hardcore games, but doesn't dig paying for them. I'd looove to play that gorge multiplayer sequel to this, but Impossible Road's still a fun thing to throw on. It's up in that upper-echelon of games I put on mute and play as a podcast is blaring to give my hands something to do while my ears are occupied.

6. Gluskap

Gluskap Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2015
    Ah come on! There are lots of indies (even one man teams) port their massive games (compared to this) built with custom engine they wrote from scratch to almost all platforms. But that was not my point. As I said he didn't care (pos. or neg.) to reply so I'm not gonna even download his game when it comes to PS Plus. =)

BTW I came here to say this at the first place: this is probably the most overrated prototype I have seen on iOS. But this is just my opinion and if you enjoy it then that's fine.

7. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    I have to agree, this game is highly overrated.

8. Maslan266

Maslan266 Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2017
    Currently free