Universal Implosion - Never Lose Hope (by Rayark Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Based Xatu, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Rayark Inc

Rayark Inc Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Game Developer
    Taiwan
    Retina resolution on iPad series & iPhone 6 plus update

Hi guys, thanks for playing Implosion & giving feedback, really appreciated. We've noticed the issue of retina resolution some of the players brought up, & we've been working hard on a hotfix, hopefully we'll be able to submit an update the soonest we can. We could've done better & we will keep striving to. Thanks again for giving positive comments of combat system, cutscenes, voiceover etc., extending support & appreciation, we will do everything we can in return to bring more satisfying gaming experience as we always do.P.S: We will let you know once the update is available!

2. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Saying that a game's value is decreased if the graphics aren't up to par seems a bit weird since the graphics have no effect on the gameplay.

3. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Oh my lord thank you to all the people here saying the games awesome because I seriously cant see that graphics issue people are talking about. I am literally straining myself to find it but see nothing wrong on my 6 plus! Loving this gem so far!

4. ednan

ednan Well-Known Member

#164 ednan, Apr 9, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
    The issue is intensified on iPads since they have a much larger screen.

That said, I’m happy to see the dev giving a feedback about it :)

5. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    so the graphics aren't permenant, can be fixed with a simple update! nice! now people can buy now if you guys were on the fence!

6. Brrobotix

Brrobotix Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Under your bed
    You're the best! Thanks for a great game, even in its current state.

7. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Great to hear! Thanks for the 'update'

8. Zaskar

Zaskar Active Member

May 6, 2010
    Always awesome when the developers care enough to listen and respond. Thats really good to hear!

9. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Must be because I swear I cant even tell.

10. symbolkid

symbolkid New Member

Jul 4, 2013
    This reminds me of a classic hack n' slash like Guantlet and X Men Legends. And that's a really good thing. Lightning fast action, good atmosphere, intriguing story, this game is worth the price.

11. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Awesome, awesome, awesome. :) See guys? With one post, this entire graphics discussion has been put to bed.

Do you mind me asking? When you say hotfix, do you mean a quick fix (delta update) or are we going to have to download all 1.3 GBs again?

12. Rayark Inc

Rayark Inc Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Game Developer
    Taiwan
    hi, it will be a new version v1.0.3, which needs to download the whole APP again :)

13. Opheus

Opheus Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2014
    Strange, the game play fine on my iPad but on my iPhone 6 there is no sound at all. I double check to make sure that the volume is maximum. Anyone has the same problem ?

And Rayark Inc. any ETA for the update.

14. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Good job Rayark! It's too early to ask for more content but I hope there is some planned.

After about 2 hours (I've been replaying old levels on hard to get the hang of things), this is probably the best hack and slash game on mobile. Best controls I've ever used for a "button masher", that takes some skill and timing. I also really love the art style (completely looks like a Japanese game) and probably has one of the best voice acting on a mobile game. I really feel in tune with the setting. Everything is high quality from the interface to the designs. I'm very impressed. I completely recommend this game.

15. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    I'm on iPhone 6 as well 8.1.2 and don't have any audio issues, but man tht sucks.

16. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    Love you Rayark!!!!! :D

17. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    pressed the ark system button and whoah got so confused. you can buy all these stuff and I don't even know what to do 0.0 but again... really fun addicting game.. somehow I wanna keep going anck replaying levels killing them zombies :3

18. 3n+r0py

3n+r0py Active Member

Jan 20, 2013
    Philippines
    Thank you Rayark. As ednan and other forum members pointed out, the issue is way more apparent on iPads. I play games primarily on my iPad mini retina and I re-downloaded Implosion on my 5s to check since other folks say its ok. The game looks way better on the phone, given the smaller screen - but could still benefit from a resolution bump there too.

19. fukui

fukui Member

Mar 28, 2015
    Hai i alresdy look in the preview and still confuse.. Is the game similiar to dungeon hunter 5 gameplay? Mission per mission...

How long it takes to finish??
    If its 5 hour and more im going to take it...

Is there any multiplayer ??

20. Twaster31

Twaster31 New Member

Jul 24, 2012
    #180 Twaster31, Apr 9, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
    Bought the game earlier today but just got the chance to play it and after 40 mins of gameplay I can say this is the best hack n slash game I've played on mobile. Very good job Rayark!

And btw, I'm playing on an iPod 5 and the graphics look amazing. The character doesn't look blurry.