Universal Implosion - Never Lose Hope (by Rayark Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Based Xatu, Apr 8, 2015.

1. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    I never Reinstalling,I change device one year ago with iPhone 11 Pro Max,and I do a restore from iCloud from the backup of the old IPhone,so Implosion has been here from start on my newest device,so I don’t think,I hope at least to have a local and cloud save compatible after update the game today...When I buy the new device and I restore from backup no problem with Implosion after first mission my data was there..It’s not clear if the old data it’s compatible with the new update,cause they say Cloud data from new version it’s not compatible with older app,but older data on the new Version? It’s an incentive? Yes,then with full screen and better resolution graphics,but I hope that data still there...

2. tops2

tops2 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    I was able to load the iCloud file on my iPhone XR and iPad Pro 11”... I have data from 4 chapters. Not sure if your save file is older than that.

Boy, I totally forgot what all the stats meant. It’s nice I can keep all my gear and level..but gotta read want all the stats mean again. I don’t mind.