Universal Implosion - Never Lose Hope (by Rayark Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Based Xatu, Apr 8, 2015.

1. senkoujin

senkoujin Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2013
    Lowered Expectations? (MADtv pun)

I respect the fact that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

....that being said, in my opinion, Implosion lives up to the hype and THEN some! I paid the full $9.99, which was totally worth it; if anything, I'd complain that the devs were being too generous, especially with all the content, detail, and quality put into this game over the course of 3 years development. We recently got really nice update, which is pretty much a free expansion....and best of all, the developers care about their customers. Like L.Lawliet said, this game is one of the most intriguing original games to ever hit mobile. I suggest you keep playing the game and try to enjoy it as much as possible.

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Agreed.

The other dood may think coffee should be more expensive than what Implosion can offer.

3. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    #1163 oldsnake, Apr 4, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
    Can Someone Confirm Me If I Can Get And Collect All This Badges Revards:
    90 Badge AVALON SKIN DEATH METAL
    90 Badge CRIMSON SKIN
    100 Badge RT RECOMBINATION ARK
    104 Badge INFINITE SHOTGUN
    110 Badge INFINITE ROCKET LAUNCHER
    I've See Video Of Users That have Collected All of Them,But i'm not Sure if This it's Possible,Or if It's an Android Hack.I Want Choose The Best "If i Have to Choose" but if i can Get them All with 116 Bg it's Better.i've only Collect Crimson For Now.Thanks
    Edit: I See "Equip"on Them Except RT RECOMBINATION ARK.

4. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013
    Fiiiiinally had money at the right time it went on sale, so I just picked this up tonight.

5. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    1,99? It is a steal!

6. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Totally Agree.it's one of the Game That Imo need to be buy at it's full price,for support the Devs for given us such wonderful games.

7. TotallyImba

TotallyImba Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2010
    United Kingdom
    Does this game have the function to continue progress on multiple devices like clash of clans does?

8. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    Yeah, but you could have drunk that coffee and come up with an idea for an invention that will land you millions. While if you got so caught up in slicing and dicing aliens in Implosion that you forgot to go to that audition for the Harry Potter reboot (The College Years), you might theoretically lose out on a lucrative Hollywood acting career. Damn you, Rayark, for ruining so many people's lives! ;););)

9. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Yep,Support icloud.Look At The Option,And Enable Icloud,Then After You stop play it With The same Option Menu Sync To Icloud.To Avoid Conflict,Close IMPLOSION on The Device You Have Play It,Then Open IMPLOSION on The Device You want Continue With You're Icloud Save.

10. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    If Someone it's in Stuck on Expert mode,or Some Badges Difficult to earn(in expert Mode)'m Here.After Learning From Some Japan/Taiwan Crazy Pro Guys,i've Become a Pro Myself,and It's So Good This Game,i'm hooked!

11. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    I've A Strange Thing Happen on Implosion,I've Notice These Days That after I quit my day Playtrough,if I go On Background By Double Clicking The Home Button,The result it's The screenshot You See,The Image Of The level 6 Chapter one on Easy.The Problem it's That I'm on Expert Mode,Been Months That I Play It.Ive ICloud Enable In game,And I Sync every day that I play.someone else Have this Problem? When I Run it,It Start when I left,On Expert Mode,It's only in background that I got this.

Attached Files:

12. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    That's normal. Actually a lot of ios games do this for whatever reason. The ios device takes a screencap of the game at some earlier time and it'll show up when you double click your home button even though that's not what's happening. I would just ignore it.

13. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Well,Thanks.I Try To Ignore It.It's Just Fear That Icloud Doesn't Work Propely Here.Been A Week That i Notice That,And When I Stop Play It,From Expert Mode,When i Go On Background It's Always On That Level,"Stay Vigilant" with 5 BADGES earned and 16,000 Currency.This Make Me Laugh,Since My Stats Are Crazy Higher.Maybe I Post A Screen of My True Stats.Thanks

14. kipbuis

kipbuis Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2013
    How many hours it takes to complete this game completely?

15. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    #1175 oldsnake, Jul 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
    It Really Depends,I Mean You Want Play Like i Do,Campaign On Easy,Hard,and Then in Expert Mode,You Want Earn All Badges? You Want an "S" Rank on each Mission On every Difficulty? You Want Level Up all The 3 Warmek At Max "30"? Then You Got The Extras Ivonix Pilot Program,And a New Separate Warmek And It's Missions.If You Mean All,Good Bye Social Life 
    You Got 4 CHAPTERS on Campaign, In total 34 Levels,But if You Think You're Good At This Game,You Had to Repeat Campaign on Hard,Then Expert Mode,each Mission Are Good To Play Again,Cause It Drops Better/Different Arks,Depending On You're Lamda You Use.I Suggest You To Try Different Arks,and Choose What Are More Friendly Based on How You Play.Again,This Isn't A Button Smashing,There A Deep Combos System To Learn.With Quick Pression on Attack Button,You Do A Normal Attack,But With a Quick Pression On Attack Button,Then wait The Purple Orb And Press Again You Perform a Heavy Attack,Try All The Differents Combos X1,X2,and So.Try All In Easy Mode,also Timing When You Use Heavy Combos,It Will Help You Later on Expert Mode.

16. Linebarrel86

Linebarrel86 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Cog in the corporate machine.
    In my skin...
    Any news of additional updates to the game itself?

I'm aware of the anime that's being made, but really want to hear about the game.

17. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    As I know There's not New Content On The line,I Talk For Now,But in Future Why Not #

18. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    Whoa!
    You new fans R in 4 a treat

19. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Free for 2 days? Wow...

If anyone doesn't have this now, pick it up. This is probably the most ridiculous game I've seen go free for a limited time. Don't pass this up. I'd actually feel guilty getting something like this for free. It's probably something you'd win a code for in a big contest.

20. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    it's been like a year and some months since this game came out and I still have it on my phone xD usually when I beat a game I delete it. like DQ5 for example. but this i still have it I put over 50+ hours and still playing it almost every day. I can't believe it's been so cheap or free MULTIPLE times. really hoping a sequel comes soon