Universal Implosion - Never Lose Hope (by Rayark Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Based Xatu, Apr 8, 2015.

1. bestkevin

bestkevin Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2012
    I hope this goes on sale again soon. In Canadian App Store it's $13.99. Too expensive. :/ $2 more than US.

2. Linebarrel86

Linebarrel86 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Cog in the corporate machine.
    In my skin...
    Seriously....it's worth it. Trust me: Worth It!

3. Warriv

Warriv Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 21, 2015
    Portugal
    Isn't everything more expensive in the Canadian AppStore? I can't understand how 14$ is too much for a triple A game that provides you many hours of entertainment. Seriously, support the developers and pay full price, which is a bargain as it is.

If I had a complaint about this game it'd be that it is a bit too easy (even playing on hard), and the levels are a bit on the short side. Though, tbf, the new campaign fixes that, with longer levels and a new character that's easy to use, but hard to master. Now I just wish I could take Jonathan for a ride on the original campaign, even if it wouldn't make much sense story-wise.

4. bestkevin

Jul 4, 2012
    It's just that I don't have credit card and use iTunes card. Which is kind of limited funds.

5. Warriv

Warriv Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 21, 2015
    Portugal
    I apologize, then, I thought you were complaining about the price. I don't have a credit card as well, but use an online service that allows me to create virtual credit cards, with a spending limit of my choosing. Perfect for online transactions as I don't have to facilitate any information that'd be potentially harming to me, were it to be leaked or hacked. I'm not sure if there's anything of the like over there, though, and I don't know how the iTunes card works, but you can surely buy another one, or just charge it with more money?

I'll stand by what I said, purchase this game at full price and support the developers, they really do deserve it.

6. bestkevin

Jul 4, 2012
    Meh, I will just get it with current price anyway. Gonna get refund on Assasin's creed Identity cuz it was laggy and was kind of freemium quality with the iap. I should have enough funds then.

7. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Hey folks, any recommendation on choosing the rewards earned by collecting badges? Some tiers only let you claim one of many rewards offered so I'm not sure which one to pick.

8. Squizzle535

Squizzle535 Active Member

Feb 24, 2016
    Earth. Probably.
    Really!? I hope your refund is rejected.

9. Linebarrel86

Jul 27, 2012
    In my skin...
    I hate IAP.

10. Linebarrel86

Jul 27, 2012
    In my skin...
    Why would you hope his refund is rejected?

11. madreviewer

madreviewer Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2013
    Why?

12. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    #1152 oldsnake, Mar 26, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
    @Redribbon,And All That Play This Great Game:I've a Question,If I Collect 42 Badges that it's The Number Require For Unlock Crimson,if I Unlock Him,The Badge Will Reset To 0? Or With 42 Badges I Can Buy All The Badge Reward Level 6,12,18,24 Until Level 42? Thanks.

13. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Think of badges as secondary xp points, where as you go farther, you "level up" with them and unlock the next badge reward. Some of the badge rewards, you can only choose one reward.

You dont spend badges, but you unlock rewards based on the number of badges you acquire.

14. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    #1154 oldsnake, Mar 27, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
    Thanks EP,But My Avalon Has Max Level Up,Im Level 30.That My Problem.It's Not Write What Reward You Can Unlock Without Sacrifice The Badges.For Example,I've Got 53 Badges,I Want Unlock Crimson that it's 42 BG.If i Use For Collect Crimson,Then The 6,12,18 Up to 42 i Can Have Them All? How Can I See what Badge Rewards Can be Choose Only One Time?
    Damn,it's My First ever Hack and Slash Game,It's Awesome.But The Only Complain It's Too Easy,with Short Levels.Even On Hard And Expert.the Implementation Of The Badges Rewards Make The Game More longevity If The Player want Like Me Every Badge.the Pilot Program And The Last Man Standing Jonathan extras Added Some+Hours Of Fun.I Would Like To See More Badges,For Collect Every reward.

15. skylined87

skylined87 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2014
    If you have 53 badges then you have already unlocked Crimson. You just select Crimson's picture right after selecting which level you want to play.

You don't have to "spend" your badges, all that happens is when you reach the specified number of badges required by each reward, then you get that reward automatically.

Now as far as the lengths of the levels, I think they are just perfect for mobile. I'm very happy with them.

As far as the difficulty, most of the levels I can slaughter my way through the hem easily, but now on the Jonathan levels in having a bit of a hard time. Right now I'm kinda stuck on the Spiders level...those mutated twins are kicking my butt all over the place. Maybe I just suck at this game, but I really could use any advice on which Ark skills to use to get past them.

Thanks guys, and Implosion kicks ass! :)

16. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    #1156 oldsnake, Mar 30, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2016
    I've Collect Crimson.Now i've 108 Badges,But i Fear to Touch anything on badge rewards.i Want go Futher to 200,But I Don't Understand The Mechanism of The Rewards.I Want The 2 skins For Avalon And Crimson,And ark RT Recombination LV20.Only The Last is 100 Badges.I See Lot Of Video Where Some Guys Can Collect Rewards For Infinite Shotgun(100) infinite Rocket Launcher,They Got Them All,Even The Skins And RT Recombination.Maybe They Hack The Game? Or it's Normal? Jonathan Levels Are A little bit More Hard Than Campaign,That True.

17. chaitu

chaitu New Member

Mar 5, 2016
    is this one what they said as AAA counsle game. leat a lesson never buy a game based on reviews. same levels. played upto chapter 4 nothing new iam doing same thing every time for 9 dollers this is what i get. its just not that intresting to play

18. madreviewer

madreviewer Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2013
    Did you play the game?
    Did you equips different skills.
    And same levels?
    This a really good game- I much more of a console guy myself ( NGs), but this game is awesome for a mobile game

19. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I'm not sure I follow... it must be just you. The general consensus loves the game and is a triple A mobile game. I doubt you'll find very many original iOS games that even come close to this. But everyone has their own opinion so I'll respect that you have a different taste.

20. chaitu

chaitu New Member

Mar 5, 2016
    I played chapter 4. I never said its a bad game. for its price and hype I expected more