Universal Implosion - Never Lose Hope (by Rayark Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Based Xatu, Apr 8, 2015.

1. madreviewer

madreviewer Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2013
    Ho my God an iOS dev who cares- thank you, thank you for this update.
    No regrets for purchasing this game full price

2. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    yeah they updated the game today for people who can't play cause GC. gotta love these devs:)

3. HippoHumper

HippoHumper Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2013
    I'm not a pro by any means but just thought I'd give my 2 cents. I also prefer Crimson over Avalon partly for those reasons you gave but the most important to me is her dash compared to Avalon. Avalon's dash seems to barely move him at all so when I'm trying to dodge an attack instead of getting hit straight in the face I'll get hit maybe two inches to the side of my face. Crimsons dash not only seems to travel father (especially when you use it 2 times in a row) but I feel like I have way more control over her movements during the dash so it's easier to avoid multiple attacks. I find her specials to be more useful to my play style as well as it seems like she has quite a few that can deal a good deal of damage from a distance. Avalon has his strengths as well (his combos seem to hit faster so I can move in attack and get out but his weak dodge/dash make it hard to constantly use that method and his attacks are substantially weaker). So yea, Crimson is my baybay and I don't have to put up with the constant lame jokes like when I'm playing with Avalon.

4. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Serious? Wow thats amazing, this is going back on my front page of games!

5. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Wow that was a quick fix and though I didn't need it for my device I'm happy they did it.

They were getting bad reviews they didn't deserve because of that bug so I hope it'll go back up to 5 stars now.

6. Bucktroo

Bucktroo Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 29, 2011
    Male
    Analyst
    Natural State
    Devs, take note. THIS is how you handle a premium game and updates. THIS.

7. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    No doubt. I've been in communication with Rayark since the game breaking update. They've been ultra professional about the whole thing keeping me updated numerous times in the interim. I've emailed them a thank you on behalf of us all.

8. ashmike3

ashmike3 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    Recently got a controller. Re-downloaded this today and wow, talk about a console experience. Well done

9. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    #Thank You Team Rayark#

10. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    #Thank You m'Lord#

11. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
  12. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Thanks Rayark,And All You're Team.What A Wonderful Developer! So Professional,Many Thanks.

13. senkoujin

senkoujin Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2013
    Rayark Inc. is awesome!!

"Never Lose Hope"...I completely understand now. I will never lose hope in this developer! Rayark Inc., you are a valiant and true developer, and we all love you for taking good care of us! :)

14. speetz

speetz Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2013
    Anyone know what the minimum device is for this game?

15. tried42long

tried42long New Member

Mar 7, 2016
    I love that I bought this game. Are there any missable Arks like those badge rewards? I accidentaly sold my lvl. 3 cerberus algorithm. Good thing I had cloud enabled.

I just chose the first choices in the badge rewards for consistency, lol.

16. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    #1136 chaos_envoys, Mar 7, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
    How to unlock jonathan?

Edit: nvm, found his missions on extra

17. ViNZsters

ViNZsters Member

Aug 11, 2015
    Guys, I would just like to ask what's the current file size of this game? ,ime is currently 2.4GB. Is this normal?

18. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Yup... 2.4 gb here too.

19. HippoHumper

HippoHumper Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2013
    Not sure if anyone still checks this thread but with the new update I thought maybe and what I just recently found may be just as interesting to others as it was to me. So part of the reason I love implosion aside from the awesome gameplay, graphics, and everything else is the lore of the Xada and the main characters. This is also the reason I was so happy for the new mission in the update but I still wanted more ya know. So I was so excited to find in the small windows you see after selecting a mission where you can select the mission and/or check the extra specs for completing missions for badges there's also a small cube on the left of the window. Clicking that shows text of messages characters in game sent to one another when the Xada first came to earth and all through their invasion. There's 5 messages for each window and there's a cube for every mission in every stage. So yeah if you are looking to get more into the lore of Implosion as I am I suggest you take a look. And on a side note sorry if this is all like common knowledge to most people but I had no idea about it till I accidentally clicked the cube and have still not seen anything about them when looking online. Hope you enjoy the game and lore as much as I do and happy gaming!

20. Linebarrel86

Linebarrel86 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Cog in the corporate machine.
    In my skin...
    DUDE!!!!!!!!

I never knew that was there! Thanks.

Truly an epic find!