Universal Implosion - Never Lose Hope (by Rayark Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Based Xatu, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Linebarrel86

Linebarrel86 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Cog in the corporate machine.
    In my skin...
    Yup. I approached the battles like I would with Jake and was massacred immediately.

And even though I'm enjoying the game immensely, I think I still prefer using Jake. I like swords!

2. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Wow, I regret not playing this game sooner. It's absolutely a blast! And just when I'm enjoying upgrading my Avalon, a content update hits the App Store, I just can't get enough of this game :D Rayark is the real MVP \m/

I have a lot of questions regarding some vaguely named stats, hopefully will be answered by you guys soon.

3. senkoujin

senkoujin Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2013
    Updated!! :D

Hahaha yes!! While playing as Jonathan, I always seem to forget that I have the other gun (laser); this is quite amusing! I had better remember so that I can pass these VERY challenging missions!

Rayark, yes you are a beautiful and elegant developer! You always make us happy customers! This update is beautiful as well!! I personally like the size and scope of this update; I hope that in the future you can keep giving us such wonderful things! Thank you very much!! ^_^

4. Linebarrel86

Jul 27, 2012
    In my skin...
    Sadly, I cannot protect the ship...:(

5. Linebarrel86

Jul 27, 2012
    In my skin...
    Finally did it!

Jesus...that was tough. You really have to vary your attacks. You can just button mash your way through this game. Gotta have a strategy.

6. Ha I realized why Avalon felt so weak after playing Jonathan. I only have him at level 18. Guess I need to do some grinding!

7. Linebarrel86

Jul 27, 2012
    In my skin...
    Avalon is a beast; but can be reduced to be a simple button masher. Jonathan requires planning. So much planning.

8. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Apple's forums have been inundated with complaints for months now regarding the GC bug. They just blow it off saying it will be fixed, yet iOS after iOS updates come and go with no mention or fix. I'm liking the way you think though;) Cheers!

9. H4nd0fg0d

Mar 30, 2010
    Finally got some time with Jonathan. Wow. Epic. Easily the most polished bad ass iOS game EVER created. All else pales in comparison, literally. Unmatched to this day.

10. H4nd0fg0d

Mar 30, 2010
    Still, I prefer Crimson to Avalon. My Crimson is level 24 and Avalon 20.

11. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Avalon is so weak and slow in comparison.

12. H4nd0fg0d

Mar 30, 2010
    Rayark urgently needs to amend the games need to connect to GC to load up. It's ruining the game for so so many, myself included. Every play I'm forced to log out of AppStore, reboot, log back in, reboot then open app to connect to GC to play. After closing the app and opening any other app then going back to Implosion fives me to go through this teadious procedure to play. Most everyone on TA is afflicted with the GC issue. Many other devs have updated their assets to allow play without the GC need.

13. skylined87

skylined87 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2014
    I can't even get it to work after doing that whole damn process! It's reeeeeeaaaaallllyyy starting to piss me off! I want to frickin play this Jonathan character! I hate GC, it just breaks everything. And of course it had to break my favorite game! This sucks...please fix it Rayark!

14. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    So I think the best set (imo) is heal, stun, and rail gun. They all are extremely useful. Heal is self explanatory since you take immediate damage you need a portable medkit. Stun is amazing especially since Jon can't dodge as easily as the mechs it's better to stun everyone around you and run / blast them all to hell.

Finally the rail gun. Probably stronger than any of the mech skills.. it's just... wow. No words for it. It 1 shotted 2 of the heavy gorilla mini bosses that would normally take me 3-5 minutes to kill. WOW. Mechs can't even do that damage. Anyone try it yet? That is the Holy Grail of weapons.

15. H4nd0fg0d

Mar 30, 2010
    Cannot wait to get my grubby mitts on that rail gun.

16. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Is there a beginner's guide somewhere? There is zero hand holding in terms of equipping, what all that stuff means and how the heck all those slots work!

17. I have a lvl 2 Railgun, but I haven't used it yet. The long cool down turned me off. I don't know what I'd sacrifice for that. I love my grenade.

18. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
  19. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Really wish devs would start updating and removing GC from games :(