Universal Implosion - Never Lose Hope (by Rayark Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Based Xatu, Apr 8, 2015.

1. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Worked then died in me. Cannot play the game again, friggin GC #

2. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    #1042 Amenbrother, Feb 25, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
    Same here LOL

EDIT: I might be crazy but the first time I got it to work was at work with no wifi. When I got home I tried and it didnt work this time but I was on wifi. So I turned it off and tried again and sure enough it worked....

3. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    #1043 anthony78, Feb 25, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
    WTF. Downloaded the game again to check out the update and also am stuck at the loading screen. I've had GC issues but this is the first game that is completely hosed. Tried signing out of GC, turnng off WiFi, etc.

Didn't know this game absolutely needed GC working to get past just the loading screen. Urggh.

Edit: While I cannot get it to work, even with the suggestion on the last page, on my iPad Mini 2, I did get it working on my iPhone 6.

But iCloud is not working for me. Is it working for others?

4. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Damn this update is beautiful. Jonathan plays well and I like these maps with multiple paths.

Also there are a LOT of special abilities for Jonathan. Going to have to take some time to try them all. Some of them are medpack, stun, railgun, mines, missile strike, speed boost, attack boost, etc. Rayark does it again!

Only thing I wish is that we could level up Jonathan. I wish he started at level 1 then maxes at 30. Looks like you just need to find better equips in order to change his fighting ability.

5. WjndWalk3r

WjndWalk3r Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2015
    This way really work for me, it's let me have enough time to take back my save game from the cloud before dead again :D darn GC :( After Implosion, i turn on another game require GC is Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, and GC is already dead again :( stuck at loading screen :(

6. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Hmm, I need to try that, thanks Amen!

7. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    Turning off Wifi worked for me too! Thanks Amenbrother!

Also, I just messaged the Implosion team on facebook about it, and about making GameCenter an option than a requirement, and for future Rayark games. They were really responsive guys!

8. lilgac

lilgac Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2013
    The new character can only be used if complete campaign? I deleted the game long ago to make space, no iCloud saves, really don't wish to replay everything again

9. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    I had deleted as well and when I reinstalled, was able yo load cloud synch and pick up where I left off.

10. That's what the description says, yes. If you didn't back up to iCloud, you'll likely have to play through everything again.

11. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Words that came out of my mouth too.

12. Linebarrel86

Linebarrel86 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Cog in the corporate machine.
    In my skin...
    Rayark....you beautiful game dev...you're too good to us.

Seriously though, am I the only one who initially forgot how to fire the other gun?

13. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    You enjoying it? I'm replaying levels before moving on and these goals are extremely hard. I normally can get about 80% of medals fairly easily. Here I can get 20% or less. This is really a challenge even for veterans.

I do wish the update was smaller. Seems like these 5 missions are the same size as nearly 1/4th of the original game? :S

I actually played for five minutes shooting the laser until I remembered. Then took another 5 minutes to do timed combos :)

14. Linebarrel86

Jul 27, 2012
    In my skin...
    Also, screw those stupid twin mutants! Twice as hard, and twice as ugly!

15. amusing Grace

amusing Grace Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Music, Muse, Magick
    Berlin, Germany
    Dloaded the update and have no problems on Air 2. icloud saves work, too.

The strange thing is, i still have Gamecenter related problems/ crashes with other games, most recently Danger Dodgers which crashes after every single game over.

Maybe we should band with the devs that are active on Toucharcade, pick a date and time and then flood Apples social media accounts with complaints about Gamecenter bugs and crashes.

16. Yeah, I couldn't figure out how to deal with the second one after you kill the first. Doesn't let up for a second.

17. WjndWalk3r

Apr 22, 2015
    2 mutants 1 hole ? :D
    I haven't finish the main campaign yet, but still enough level to unlock the new mode. Is that because of me haven't finish the campaign or this new mode for this new guy is really hard ? Because my 2 previous mech at campaign is just level 16 and i feel the difficult is acceptable :D not like hell like the new mode with default character level 30

18. Linebarrel86

Jul 27, 2012
    In my skin...
    From my understanding, you need to complete the main campaign.

As for using Jonathan, I find I a bit hard after using a melee character like Jake. Also, Jon is kinda slow at dodging attacks. He's kinda like a long range tank.

Learning, and effectively using his combos, like grenade and rocket launcher, are key to your survival. Seriously...If you don't use his combos correctly, YOU WILL DIE QUICKLY AND NUMEROUSLY!

19. WjndWalk3r

Apr 22, 2015
    I mainly use rocket and grenade combo and didn't use the beam cannon, because it's suck :D rocket and grenade even drain shield faster than it. :p

20. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    # Thanks Rayark #

Beautiful update and the re-download worked perfectly for me (5s, 8.4.1).

Wow, Jonathan ain't easy right out if the box. Though i keep dying, yet, it's enormously huge fun.