Universal Implosion - Never Lose Hope (by Rayark Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Based Xatu, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    I regret waiting so long to finish this game. Once you get Crimson, the entire game becomes so much better and combat becomes fun. It's a shame that Avalon I'd so boring in comparison to her, but she's pretty amazing.

2. SirMad

SirMad New Member

Jan 20, 2016
    Hey,
    Anyone knows how to sync the progression to the cloud?? It keeps failing for me.

3. You need to play through the first part of the game before you get the option to sync with your existing save.

4. SirMad

SirMad New Member

Jan 20, 2016
    I'm at chapter 4 already, do I need to finish the game first?

5. That's weird. Once you play through the first level, you should have an Options menu available that allows you to sync to iCloud.

I haven't played in a while and was trying to test it out. But it seems the game might be broken without GameCenter? I can only get the game to play now on my iPad.

6. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    When do we think the update will hit?

7. bilboa

bilboa Well-Known Member

May 23, 2013
    Boston, MA, USA
    I haven't been able to successfully perform an iCloud sync either. I can turn on the iCloud sync option, but when I press the sync progress button I always get a message saying it failed to sync.

8. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    ...GREAT... add this to the LONG list of games that can't start without Gamecenter. at least i hope the update fixes the GC requirement.

Between the GC bug and the ios 9 breaking half my games, not to mention the ridiculus/ mysterious game approval system, this new iphone i bought will probably be the last apple product... unless they get their stuff together for gamers FAST.

EDIT : and Eli, someone, put the word out for the devs to remove the GC requirement from their games. There's a bunch of new games -and now implosion -that we can't play if our GC is broken. It looks like the developers arent aware of this.

9. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    It's Gamecenter,That it's Broken on iOS 9.I've 2 Devices,An iPhone 6 Plus that I Downgraded from iOS 9 to iOS 8.3,and ICLOUD Sync Work.On The Other Device with iOS 9.2 won't sync with icloud,with same message that Failed,but sometime after try lot of time it Sync,sometime Not.Apple was "Fixed Gamecenter" But After 2 Days it Start with same Problem,They Need To Fix once and for All.Really Strange that they Never Fixed.

10. bilboa

bilboa Well-Known Member

May 23, 2013
    Boston, MA, USA
    Gamecenter is working fine in all my other iOS games, and iCloud syncing as well. So even if there is some flakiness with GC, other games seem to be able to work around it just fine. I'm running iOS 9.2.1 on my iPhone and iPad.

11. Ausar

Ausar Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    BCN
    #1011 Ausar, Feb 24, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2016
    Finally the new update is out

12. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Did they fix the GC issue or no? I wish they would take it off.

13. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    it works for me now

14. Ausar

Ausar Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    BCN
    #1014 Ausar, Feb 24, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2016
  15. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
  16. Mince0

Mince0 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Not working for me.

I have found a way around it if you turn wifi off airplane mode on and restart device the game then it works if it's the first app you launch. Also noticed if I close the app it then gets stuck at loading again.

17. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    That used to work for me but even that stops working eventually.

18. Brrobotix

Brrobotix Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Under your bed
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImXjPmpXVSo&feature=youtu.be

New trailer for new update! Looks awesome, hopefully the new levels can be played with other characters (and the new character can be used in old levels?)

Won't be playing until Friday unfortunately :(

What's meant by "new skill system"? Anyone know?

19. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Log out of AppStore in settings, reboot, log back in AppStore, reboot, open app, GC connected. Works every time. iOS 9.0.2. Will probably work regardless of iOS. I'd bet.

20. This worked to fix GC for me (for now, at least). So thanks!

Loving this new character with his guns ablazing. New content is insane!