Universal Implosion - Never Lose Hope (by Rayark Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Based Xatu, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Oh man. I wish I had more space on my iPhone. I find this game so perfect for short spurts on-the-go, but I keep ending up deleting it to make room for other games. The endless mode is going to make that even harder to handle. :(

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    ^seems you dont see this worthy of the space. Pretty fair though, it does eat a significant amount of space.

3. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    This game is decently big but not super big. Being a top 5 iOS game for me I'll probably keep it on my device forever unless Final Fantasy 7 or 8 suddenly appears ;) (Or Chaos Rings 3 maybe).

4. #864 AppUnwrapper, May 9, 2015
    Last edited: May 9, 2015
    I just really have no space. As it is, very few games get a permanent spot on there, and they're mostly ones that don't have iCloud. :/ Implosion is still on my iPad, but I wish I could spare the space so I could have it on me all the time.

Although, I currently have Broken Age on my iPhone since I'm working on a walkthrough. So once I'm done with that, it'll free up 2.6GB. So maybe I'll be able to put Implosion back...until the next big game comes along. :p

5. HarryWarden

HarryWarden Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    Any plans for a Perils of Man walkthrough?

6. Jake7905

Jake7905 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2013
    On my 16gb iPad Mini2, anything over 1gb feels massive. Having said that, Implosion's a keeper, at least until after I play through the new update, or until I beat Expert mode. Whichever comes first.

I'm guessing it won't be me beating Expert mode though, I'm still stuck on the first boss. Finally managed to unlock Infinite Shotgun, though that didn't really help with the Expert boss. It seems Expert Mode requires precise dodging in order to win, but I guess that's why it's Expert Mode.

But yeah, Top 5 IOS game, easily. Too big a file size to ignore (for me), but too good a game to delete.

7. JetLinerSaw

JetLinerSaw Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2013
  8. Press2Play

Press2Play Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Bussinessman
    Philippines
  9. raravan

raravan Well-Known Member

May 18, 2014
    yep.

10. 12sapphires

12sapphires Active Member

Aug 10, 2014
    Hey mates have any of you had issues with the iCloud saves? I have been playing on an ipod 5th gen, and it w.as going capitally until I had to clean my ipod up and delete some games. I made sure I saved Implosion in iCloud though, but when I reloaded it back on and tried to upload my old game file it wouldn't work. Thus, it's looking like I lost all my gameplay and I was lvl 16 with Avalon and Crimson. I contacted Rayark a few days ago, but haven't heard back yet.

11. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but you played through the first level to get to the options menu?

12. Grecador

Grecador New Member

May 14, 2015
    #873 Grecador, May 14, 2015
    Last edited: May 14, 2015
    Excellent Occulomotor Enhancement

Has anyone found an Excellent quality Occulomotor Enhancement as pictured at the top of this thread? And if so can you post a picture or list the stats?

Additionally, Theta Wave or Extra Sensory Perception in Excellent quality?

13. JetLinerSaw

JetLinerSaw Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2013
    I know endless is coming, but does anybody have any idea if there will be an actual "expansion" or something of that vein? As in the Gauntlet mech, new missions/story? Do they have plans to support it that long? Also, I'd love a place I could get a good close look at all the Xada designs. I went to the website but there wasn't much except for extra backstory, which is cool. This is a really fleshed out lore.

14. RyanSkotw

RyanSkotw Well-Known Member

May 15, 2015
    Anyone knows which way to lvling fast? Atm Im stilling farming the final boss of chapter 2, got around 20k exp per run ( ~2min)

15. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Have you equipped all EXP booster items? Those should help substantially.

16. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Man I was super into this game when it came out then I stopped playing and never went back man. I dont know why.

17. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    Anybody know how many gb the game takes up after install? I'm thinking about getting the game but I need to clear up space first

18. It's a little over 1GB.

19. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    1.9 gb