Universal Implosion - Never Lose Hope (by Rayark Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Based Xatu, Apr 8, 2015.

1. raravan

raravan Well-Known Member

May 18, 2014
    what an amazing game. GOTY for me.

2. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    Someone did a few pages back. Said that the final boss took them *ages*, but their score placed them in the gamecentre's top ten.

Implying that they weren't the first to get there.

Tbh, I've found the most brutal bit of expert is the lack of revives. Grinding through a level only to die at the boss can get a wee bit frustrating :D

3. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    I'd also add that, imo, the badges begin to get a bit pointless. I've got up to infinite xada destroyer - which will allow me to gain no xp, no badges, and to progress to no new levels.

I've seen someone post that they use it to grind red ARCs from expert. Yeah, ok, if thats your thing :D Sounds a bit like dead time to me.

4. amusing Grace

amusing Grace Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Music, Muse, Magick
    Berlin, Germany
    Just got this and i'm wondering where do i spend the credits i earn?
    I'm in the middle of chapter 2 but haven't come across a shop.

5. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Tap on your items that are on the equip screen and then the top right had corner should be a button that lets you go into the shop. There's a separate shop for each item type. Hope that helps!

6. amusing Grace

Dec 23, 2008
    Music, Muse, Magick
    Berlin, Germany
    Thank you very much for the quick reply.
    Found it immediatly.

I equipped the loot-boosting item before to get better stuff and thought i was doing alright. Seeing this higher level stuff now, i think i go back to take care of some badges.

7. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I recommend focusing on the middle item emblem for most of your spending. That will change your skills. I'm sure you've gotten bored using the same few skills you've gotten (I believe the middle emblem barely drops as loot) :)

8. amusing Grace

Dec 23, 2008
    Music, Muse, Magick
    Berlin, Germany
    Skills??? :)
    I only (seem to) have this dash-attack from the beginning. Have been wondering what's up with the other two slots which are still empty. So i just went on beating levels in hope something would unlock, currently on Chapter 2.7.

So thanks again for the follow-up response.

9. review-😁😡

Apr 28, 2015
    Do you see the big symbol in the middle where u equips your perks.
    Tap on it and it will reveal you a wholle type of perks that are only for active skills

10. amusing Grace

Dec 23, 2008
    Music, Muse, Magick
    Berlin, Germany
    Haha :)

This is why i love TA so much!
    Thank you very much, i guess now i don't have any more questions.

11. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    WHOO! finally unlocked Crimson. she is so strong and powerful :)) but why has this game died down a bit? :/

12. HarryWarden

HarryWarden Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    I hope the high for iOS price point hasn't scared too many people off. Been playing this and Space Marshals a lot lately.

13. Alduin1600

Alduin1600 Active Member

May 4, 2015
    THIS GAME IS AMAZING! It reminds me of this one game from Playstation. I forget. but anyway, it's awesome. I played this a good 4 hours the other day while zoning out lol

14. LunarBowser

LunarBowser Active Member

May 5, 2015
    Couldn't get into it for whatever reason. Might try again though as it keeps getting talked about with my friends. Just felt too easy really

15. Jake7905

Jake7905 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2013
    How far did you get? The first half of the game was pretty easy, but in a fun hack 'n slash kind of way. But the difficulty ramps up in the second half of the game, especially in the last quarter of the game. Nothing impossible, or over-challenging, but good luck not reviving. And if you really want a challenge: after you beat the Easy or Hard campaign, a Expert campaign becomes available. The enemies are twice as smart and tough, and you get no revives.

16. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    Depending on your skills, Expert mode is a big beast. I've got 160 badges, invested over 20 hours minimum, not getting bored yet, and got stuck on the second chapters' boss. Thank god/Rayark for such an awesome metal soundtrack here. Maybe i could activate one of my unlocked infinite weapons to pass this boss (didn't try out if this works in this mode too), but i wouldn't get any new badge and my pride is too high to cheat. Due to the fast dodging ability of Crimson, i'll stick with her for the next few rounds. And i'm positively surprised that i'm still unlocking some better powerups that can't be bought in the store.

Gamecenter shows me about 118k players (hope all paid, doubting of course) and i'm not sure if that's enough sales for Rayark too improve the game further, at least not that fast as i'd like. I really hope for that endless mode to come. A third character would only be a very sweet topping to all.

17. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    There's an update coming. They posted on their FB.

18. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Here:

Attached Files:

19. lilgac

lilgac Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2013
    Endless mode

20. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    Oh nice, thank you.
    If there was a date you would have mentioned it, of course.

I wonder how they handle the endless mode. I guess, start basic and level/armor up with any beaten wave, some like that. Or maybe we can choose a difficulty mode depending on our campaign characters...whatever, i'm ready.