Universal Implosion - Never Lose Hope (by Rayark Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Based Xatu, Apr 8, 2015.

1. fcobain

fcobain New Member

Apr 26, 2015
    Hey! This is the best game on iOS! I love it so much. But unfortunately, I played it on my iPhone 4S and its always crash at C4-6 (someone posted this before with his iPad 1). Now I'm only leveling up my avalon and crimson because I can't finish that level. Please Rayark, give us some 'performance improvement' on lower device.

Thanks anyway for the great experience you gave to us!

2. The Dark Lupun

The Dark Lupun New Member

Apr 26, 2015
    Plot?

Hello! I love the game, great mechanics, variety, etc. But could someone plz explain the plot to me? It was very confusing at the end :confused:

3. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    ^just remember to use spoilers!

4. fcobain

fcobain New Member

Apr 26, 2015
    Good news, Rayark developing performance improvements (including for older devices).
    It's coming on the next update.

Attached Files:

5. jsrco

jsrco Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 15, 2009
    Coordinator
    Seattle
    What planned updates are there for this game? Thought I saw a third mech and mention of an endless mode?

6. Press2Play

Press2Play Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Bussinessman
    Philippines
    I'm plying this on my 4s and sometimes it crash but still bearable just make sure to reboot or clean master first before playing and ala dark souls next rayark please.

7. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    I'd like to see them adding something worth spending the huge amounts of money you get in Expert.

8. Jake7905

Jake7905 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2013
    I've been addicted to this game since I finally started playing it on Saturday night, and it's easily one of the best gaming experiences to be had on IOS. It's one of the few IOS action games to nail the touchscreen controls, it's production values are off the chart, and the gameplay mechanics reward those who observe and learn. Hacking and slashing will only get you so far.

My only complaints are the never-explained arc system and the unidentified stats. Though you do eventually get the drift, some explanation would be welcome.

Well, I just finished Chapter 2, played all missions on easy and hard, and am only 7 badges away from unlocking Crimson. So.....back to it.

9. HarryWarden

HarryWarden Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    How many chapters are there total? I'm on the boss of Chapter 2 right now.

10. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    4 chapters!

11. Kataria

Kataria Member

Apr 28, 2015
    This game looks gorgeous from the video..Nowadays, mobile games graphics can be so advanced? Anyone already played this game? Is it really that good?

12. SwipeNova

SwipeNova Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2015
    yes, its an awesome game with no iAPs, icloud sync, controller support etc

13. chombiekay

chombiekay Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2013
    hi mates. is there a resource where i can find out what combos i can do? it's still confusing to me.

also what's the difference between rage and raging rate?

14. FatalCookies

FatalCookies Member

Apr 12, 2015
    Rage increases your skill effectiveness and raging rate increases the speed at which you aquire rage.

15. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    Orly?

I assumed +1 rage was +1 capacity to your rage bar.

Also, has anyone worked out the point of the shop yet - apart from providing laughs about how much worse off my load out could be?

16. skullcruncher

skullcruncher Member

May 7, 2014
    Just finished the game and damn... That ending left me speechless. I hope this isn't the last we see of this universe. For any of you who are on the fence about buying this game... don't be. It's amazing.

17. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    Define "finished" :hmm:

18. Jake7905

Jun 20, 2013
    Finished Expert Mode as well?

19. skullcruncher

skullcruncher Member

May 7, 2014
    @Quoad and @Jake7905 I just finished the regular campaign, about to start story mode on expert.

20. Jake7905

Jun 20, 2013
    Good job, I'm wondering how difficult that Epert mode is. Still working through the regular campaign myself, taking my time with it and going back to earn badges. Has anyone finished Expert mode yet?