Universal Implosion - Never Lose Hope (by Rayark Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Based Xatu, Apr 8, 2015.

1. nicewar

nicewar Member

Apr 15, 2015
    Just wondering what is your stast for offence build? I'm far from best items.

Attached Files:

2. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    ...and the landscape, and what the boss actually looks like.
    I don't think a picture was even necessary, but congratulations on doing it legit.

3. joeltheiosgamer

joeltheiosgamer Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2014
    Could someone explain what endurance is? Not really sure exactly what it improves, is it to do with movment or how may hit you can take?

4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Most of us believe it affects total hp.

5. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    Yeah, and that armor reduces the damage taken from attacks.

6. dalglir

dalglir Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Scotland
    I've had a quick trawl through the forum but kind find any reference to crashes. In a sense, I suspect it's partially my own fault for trying to run such a visually outstanding game on such limited hardware but I am seeing consistent crashes on my 1st gen iPad Mini (non-ret) on C4-6. If Rayark is listening, I'd love to know where I can send crash reports as it is killing me to have progressed so far, only to be brought to a dead stop.

Otherwise: I cannot recommend this game enough. It is absolutely fantastic.

7. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    I managed to play little by little with this impressive title, i just didn't want it to end too fast. But yesterday i had to give back my ipad mini sooner than i thought and there goes my weekend game Rex Rocket, for now.
    So i invested all my time into this gem again, only to find out, wow, wasn't that easy to get enough badges to unlock Crimson...and now i need somebody to put my wide dropped jaw back in place!

If one doesn't get bored with it, they replay abilitiy is immense, and i had not one crash or lag, and everything runs buttersmooth on my 5s. This is a AAA pocket console title in every aspect, no doubt on my side.
    Rayark, if you reading this, thank you very much for putting out this title without all the usual shenanigans!

My fourth GOTY contender, easily.

8. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    Must say, going through a replay following a reset, I'm properly impressed by just how layered this is.

It really is near-impossible to get all the badges the first time round. And it really is worth going back to get 'em.

The balance between level progression (and securing HP) is really, really well balanced with the metagame / badges, imo. Can't push on too far too fast, or you'll get slaughtered. But taking those risks has real pay-offs in terms of xp.

I've also been re-reminded of just how bad I found Crimson, when I first unlocked her :D

9. italodance

italodance Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2009
    electrical
    Tehran-Iran
    I guess you are keep playing 24/7. Lol :0

10. nicewar

nicewar Member

Apr 15, 2015
    #770 nicewar, Apr 20, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
    Not at all xD. I was playing like 3 hours a day first week and now just 1 hour a day.

11. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    Praetors cheat, man.

12. Xcode

Xcode Member

May 8, 2012
    implosion is free for android?! *envy*

Attached Files:

13. Ha I hate those guys, too. Especially when there's more than one!

Pretty sure it's a trial + unlock full game. Just so Android folks can see how it runs on their device before shelling out the money.

14. Mooro

Mooro Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2010
    Just wondering what your other GOTY contenders are. On the lookout for a few games :)

15. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    Particularly when not-massively-overpowered, the only semi-functional strategy I've found is trying to isolate one.

And they're huuuuge fire punch ensures that isolation never lasts for long.

I swear they break the game's physics engine, too :D there've been 'nuff times when I'm over half way through them, but suddenly find I'm being hurtled forwards on the pinnacle of their fist.

Or walk into their *static* fist after a punch, and find that I've been decked for the sheer hell of it :D

Only Goldie (and her abuse of physics) has irritated me more.

16. FatalCookies

FatalCookies Member

Apr 12, 2015
    At least you don't fight like 4 Goldies -,-
    Rayark can be unfair at times; just being salty at Praetors >_>

17. kopicha

kopicha Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    It's not free on Android. Initially when it just got release, it's similarly priced as the iOS version. But recently they change the Android version where you can play mission 1-1 > 1-6 as free trial and if you like it, buy the with a 1 time IAP to unlock the full game for the rest of the mission. More like a free trial prior to purchase.

And i think reason they do that is because Appstore version sells much better than the one on Playstore. Which is not anything surprising. Not saying that there isnt anyone there who actually support paid apps but just not as much as those from Appstore. While people on Android mostly either play freemium games or if not they just look for crack apk version for those paid games. Monument Valley incident is a pretty good example. You will be amaze by the people there. There was once i come across an interesting game where the dev release 2 versions of it. An ad free version that only cost a buck with no IAP while another is a ADs version. And when I was reading the review/comment section for the ADs version, someone can actually tell the dev he should just release the game for FREE instead of one with ads. When there is a paid version with no ads already in the store that is only as cheap as $1. That comment makes me feel like to them games are meant to be "FREE" :rolleyes:

18. kopicha

kopicha Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    There you go

Screenshot_2015-04-22-02-23-26.jpg

The price remain the same there is no change in that.

19. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    #779 Spinda, Apr 22, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
    Whenever there are multiple minibosses, there's always a gun nearby that easily can take them out. Seems pretty fair to me.

Except maybe for some Butcher and giant WM-1 groups but those are pretty easy to kill anyway.

20. Press2Play

Press2Play Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Bussinessman
    Philippines
    Finish the game been playing expert for an hour and I really hate Hide and Seek and Last stand any strat for that it's annoying completing those badge mission.

Please rayark make a ala-dark souls game please.