Universal Implosion - Never Lose Hope (by Rayark Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Based Xatu, Apr 8, 2015.

1. nicewar

nicewar Member

Apr 15, 2015
    Yes, however it's not a game changer and you still complete lvls without one slot.

2. nicewar

nicewar Member

Apr 15, 2015
    Yes, somehow I've managed to complete both. xD And barries can take few hits they just need to be NOT destroyed.

3. Ah ok that was unclear. So the second I see a barrier get hit, I've just given up on trying to protect them. Good to know! (

4. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    Completely doable! I've certainly won it.

Just, well, don't smash anything in the level :D

Keep away from objects and draw enemies towards you.

5. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    I've lost the "barriers" badge with un-destroyed (but hit) barriers.

Only way I could win it was by going back with an absurdly over-powered Crimson (>600 power), pre-emptively positioning myself where baddies were arriving, and smashing seven bells out of everything and anything before it even got close.

6. Btw, anyone know how to get past that blocked passage in C1-5? I thought mayhe going back with Crimson would work, but nope. So how do you get past?

7. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    My working assumption is that it's actually blocked. As in, blocked.

It's possible to get the "everything smashed" badge on that level, so there clearly aren't any containers back there.

I've tried going in with every mod I've had, hitting it with every rage skill I've had, shooting back there til my ammo runs out, and thumping it with the full might of both characters.

Then I got bored. So for my own peace of mind, I'm assuming it's just a feature of that level.

8. Fangbone

Fangbone Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2012
    Michigan, USA
    Just finally picked this up today. It's been 2 1/2 months since I last bought an app and all I can say is THANK YOU!! This game is so awesome. It's exactly what the App Store needed. Only 2 levels in and I'm loving everything about it so far. Definitely in the top echelon of iOS games. Kudos to the devs.

9. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    appunwrapper did you figure out how to get through the blocked one in fatality March? c1 m4 or 5

10. Nope, that's the one I'm talking about. It's weird and confusing because it's the only one I've seen in the game. If there's no way to get through there, why even say it's blocked? The way it's written makes me think there's a way through, but no idea how.

11. Finally managed to beat the final boss with a level 20 Crimson and all 5 revives lol. God that guy hits hard.

I have no idea what that ending meant.

12. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    No, it's 21!

13. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Excellent game and excellent game play!

14. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    So what's the deal with people saying you can't get the 'ballistic kills only' badges once you get unlimited guns?

Should I get them all before I claim the reward?

15. ruggedland

ruggedland Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2011
    You don't have to. Unlocking an infinite weapon simply means you have the option to equip it in each battle. If you don't equip it you can still get badges.

Infinite guns (especially the last one) are great for farming red arks in expert mode.

16. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    Oh so you can toggle them. Thanks :)

17. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    Others have their GOTW. I have mine

#######

18. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    So what's the Final Attack Damage modifier supposed to do?

19. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    I am guessing that Ito s the final attqck when you use a combo of normal attacks without switching to heavy. Like for Avalon, it's a spin attack.

That's the only thing I can think of. There is another combo with his one hit heavy, so that could be a final attack too, but it's more logical that it would go along with the heavy attacks.