Universal Implosion - Never Lose Hope (by Rayark Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Based Xatu, Apr 8, 2015.

1. lukey89

lukey89 Active Member

Nov 6, 2012
    My guess is because the game came out a week early on ios so for that week, you could only find it in the app store. Not anymore though

2. spader623

spader623 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2014
    So does it run good on iPhone 5C or should I get it when i upgrade?

3. ruggedland

ruggedland Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2011
    Congrats on getting 5-star review from TA. Well deserved indeed.

4. It runs fine on my 5. Just a bit slower loading up a level than it is on my Air 2. But I don't notice lag while playing.

5. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    5 Star on TA,i think it deserve,Nr 18 Top paid app on My Italy App Store..really good!

6. spader623

spader623 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2014
    Awesome. Ill definintly think on it.

7. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    omg finally got it to sync to my iPad xD I had iCloud drive turned off and so I turned it on it works now yay!

8. Tulki

Tulki Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2014
    When you change the slot an item is in at the equipment screen, you get a notification with a typo in it (it says "enhnacement" instead of "enhancement"). Really minor gripe but the rest of the game is so polished that it stood out. xD

9. FatalCookies

FatalCookies Member

Apr 12, 2015
    So, any stat recommendations? Like building high power or endurance? Crit rate? Shield?

10. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I personally go for increasing max Rage and Rage speed boost + strength. But it depends what you like more. Some people on the forum like going for all ballistic but I don't like using guns all that much especially when I don't like waiting for them to recharge.

11. #711 AppUnwrapper, Apr 17, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
    Omg that last boss. I used up all 5 revives and still couldn't beat him. Ha guess it's time to grind!

12. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    Question for folks on expert: I know you get fewer of them, but do you get better arks?

Wondering if level 30 Rks are to be had.

13. nicewar

nicewar Member

Apr 15, 2015
    The last boss hits very hard and often, so they key is to hit him once or twice and then evade. It just takes time to kill him.

14. Blowzun

Blowzun Active Member

Apr 1, 2013
    im farming melting steel expert for level 30 arks all day. found many good ones already

15. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I love ballistics build. Kinda useless in 1v1 since it's easy to dodge almost everything through dodge-practice, but it's pretty effective to take down multiple enemies while staying relatively safe. Plus, nobody plays it like that realy.

16. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    Man.

Unless I'm missing something obvious, the process for selling redundant ARKs sucks, big time.

I was concentrating on building a L26 Crimson (with a L16 Avalon) and was nearing my ARK limit - so sold off all augmentations @ L14 and below.

Including my L3 hack :facepalm:

Absolutely gutted, and there's clearly no way to get it back. So I've wiped all game data and started again.

THIS time :)D) I'll focus on levelling up both Avalon and Crimson at the same rate. Because they started out at the same level, I assumed they levelled up together. And didn't realise I had a duff Avalon until Crimson was L23, with all badges for chapters 1-3 complete. Properly no point in redoing them just to grind Avalon up, so I ended up dropping him.

Will also be MUCH more careful about selling off ARKs!

Will say that this game clearly has tremendous replay value, though. Having just got to the end of Chapter some on Expert, I'm surprised to find that I'm finding the replay just as - if not more - enjoyable. Still challenging, too.....

17. nicewar

nicewar Member

Apr 15, 2015
    L3 Hack is not mandatory, you can buy in the shop 2*L2 hack. For similar reason I don't have L3 hack as well.

18. But then you're using up two equipment slots just for unlocking doors?

19. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    HAD I realised 2+2=3, I might not've reset :D

That said, my undeveloped Avalon was also getting on my wick, and I was beginning to find progress a bit of a grind.

So no regrets (yet!)

20. Is the "nothing broken in the level" badge really asking you not to break a single container? That seems nearly impossible. Almost as impossible as not letting any barriers take damage in the defensive levels.