Universal Implosion - Never Lose Hope (by Rayark Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Based Xatu, Apr 8, 2015.

1. lilgac

lilgac Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2013
    Phew, finally cleared c4-7... But with two revives haha :p
    Anyway, once I complete the game, not likely going for expert mode and try all levels again.. I'm just not into repeating a game with increased difficulty..
    I like xcom, similarly, I never tried its ironman mode once I complete. But I wish implosion has codes like xcom, giving players the freedom of having fully upgraded mechs to play, just for fun of using the weapons, kills etc, without Gc scores or badges of course.

Three more missions...
    Oh, me never use crimson.. Somehow feel Avalon better, once you have mobility increased stats/ skill, he's pretty fast too.

2. Press2Play

Press2Play Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Bussinessman
    Philippines
    dark souls + Implosion gameplay + mobile = WOW dream come true.

3. Brrobotix

Brrobotix Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Under your bed
    Max dash lets you dash more times before you have to recharge

Toppled damage increases damage you do to enemies that you have knocked down

4. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    can't get that all kill with gun badge :/

5. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

Implosion - Never Lose Hope was successfully nominated for Touch Arcade Forums' Game of the Week!
    You can vote by clicking here.
    Please Note: Developers, publishers and/or affiliates cannot vote for their own games!​

6. FatalCookies

FatalCookies Member

Apr 12, 2015
    #686 FatalCookies, Apr 16, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2015
    I've discovered that by equipping Item drop rate arks it really helps in getting those excel grade arks more easily(level9 and 11 excel arks), as long as you don't desperately need the gamma ark slots for stats and you're not doing expert.

Also Avalons skill#4, Preconition Protocol is really OP. Almost freezes everything in place and let's you combo like crazy which I feel is way better than his other skill, Signum Blade.

7. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I think the best skills for Avalon (I forget the exact names) are disintegration for shields, time freeze, and that all out slice attack. I haven't found a set with all those on it yet so maybe as I rank up.

8. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    Yeah I found that a spoiler for me, I still want sure what to expect as I'm in the middle of chapter 4...like what if a certain character goes xada crazy or wasn't what he seemed...

9. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    God damn they really make you work for that Crimson unlock. 28 badges down, still haven't finished chapter 2

10. joeltheiosgamer

joeltheiosgamer Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2014
    I was super keen to get this game but was a tad put off by the slightly below par grafics, (I'm a bit of a perfectionist when I comes to visuals). The other thing I love in games is customisation, so would someone be able to give me a quick run down on how many mechs there are and how long it takes/how you unlock them. Also weapons and stuff? Do you find new ones as loot or is it more based around upgrading old ones? Thanks for any info :)

11. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    image.jpg

i persuaded gibbs to check out implosion! he might buy it xD

12. lilgac

lilgac Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2013
    #692 lilgac, Apr 16, 2015
    Finally completed the game. Wonder how those experts evade properly on last boss. Its a blur and mess for me.
    Ending really a jap anime feeling. Nice

I also dun find signum blade good. Shield disintegrate yup a must

There doesnt seem to have a ark that equips tine freeze together with shield disintegrate skills together.

13. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    Well the devs don't want you to be TOO overpowered :p

14. lilgac

lilgac Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2013
    #694 lilgac, Apr 16, 2015
    Haha yup, maybe choose the skills depending on missions.
    Me unlock infinite shotgun, and well, levelling up is a slow and tedious process now, being at level 23 now. Think im stopping this game, just like i stop xcom after one complete, never the person to replay a game lol.
    In all, a really great game, console like quality on ios. What surprises me is that people are using ipad3 or other older devices reported in this thread and still plays great. Well done dev!

Just in time new releases premium games!

15. Blowzun

Blowzun Active Member

Apr 1, 2013
    i think killing bosses is BY FAR the fastest way to level up. with exp boost arks i got to the level cap in no time

16. PhatMC

PhatMC New Member

Apr 16, 2015
    Hey, wasnt it suppose to have a co-op multiplayer? I was really hoping for one. Hope it comes out in the next update.
    Co-op or Riot

17. SherlockEB

SherlockEB Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 22, 2013
    I'm currently at Ch 3-2 at Lvl 14 and I have 46 badges. I wonder if I should get Crimson now or level up a little more with Avalon so I won't have to grind with both of them.

18. lilgac

lilgac Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2013
    Crimson starts at level 15, even if avalon level is higher. i unlock her when avalon is 16. Crimson remains at 15.

19. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    It might have already been mentioned but
    Why does it say in the App Store that you can only find this game on the App Store? It's on Google play.

20. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    Crimson! Just unlocked her and couldn't be more pumped. Just great to add another element to the game. The grinding required (for me at least) to get her didn't even feel like "grinding" as I had an awesome time going back through missions once I had leveled up and earning the extra badges I had missed.