Universal Implosion - Never Lose Hope (by Rayark Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Based Xatu, Apr 8, 2015.

1. lilgac

lilgac Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2013
    I'm stuck at c4-7, so now back to c1 to c3 to grind my Avalon..now level 19.
    The items sold in shop pretty crap..
    I wish there are rare items/ very good expensive items that can be bought with in game currency.now I have lots of credits but not much use..

2. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    Maybe we should grind? Any recommendations on palace to grind?

3. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I recommend levels that have locked doors. You usually will find boxes with random loot and random cash. Sometimes you'll get lucky. I also find usually mini bosses drop the rare loot so maybe a later level stage since those all have mini bosses.

I'm at level 15 and at c3-6 lmao. Yes I'm savoring the game.

4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Like Monster Hunter, equipment cant take you all the way without skill. Sure you can grind a few levels but that isnt really recommended either as you dont level up that fast in this game.

You have to learn to dodge. Everytime you press the dodge button, there is a 1 second window you are invulnerable to everything. The key is not to be greedy with attacking. You cant dodge while in the middle of an attack animation, which is where we usually get hit.

The game's combo system is really addictive to the point that it becomes instinctive that we want to complete combos. You need to get rid of this instinct. Avoiding pressing extra attack buttons allows us to be able to dodge the enemy's attacks effectively.

Hope that helps encourage you to learn the art of dodging. ;)

Have fun completing the game!

5. lilgac

lilgac Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2013
    Thanks EP!
    When its like one on one, i can do evade back and forth now, taking my time to kill. But when its like two/three monsters together on me (unfair, 3 against one. Haha) , it gets pretty messy as they dont attack same time so u might evade one but get smash by other. Messy fight for me.. Oh, on MH, im pretty messed up too.

So now hope i can level up more so hopefully will survive longer

6. Lucidra

Lucidra Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2014
    Haha I struggled with that too. What I can tell you is, use the shield disintegration skill + the singularity weapon you'd find at the bottom right area after you encounter the two praetors. As with every boss or mini-boss you occur, don't be greedy with your hits. If you see both charging up their fists to charge forward, I'd say dodge one direction and then back (ie left then right, vice versa). This places you in position to hit the first charging praetor. Rinse and repeat :) careful not to use all the singularity shots though. There's a third surprise praetor after you kill the other 2

7. lilgac

lilgac Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2013
    Thanks, i saw a video on that level and yup, a third praetor.. So i stop playing that level now in case i smash my ipad... :(
    My mech rage level just doesnt match up to my rage level.

8. dalglir

dalglir Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Scotland
    I held back on buying this because its not usually the sort of game I play regularly (I prefer CRPGs: GTA:SA and IWD:EE have a permanent home on my iPad) and I wondered whether the combos would require any complex controls and whether it would run acceptably on my iPad Mini 1 (non-Retina) given that the visual quality looks very high. That said, I really enjoyed Dungeon Hunter (until it went completely silly with IAP and timers) so, in the end, I figured I'd give it try.

I am very happy to report that the combo system is very much like Prince of Persia: Sands of Time where really simple timed button taps allow the player to pull off an array of impressive and increasingly damaging combos. The game runs faultlessly on my iPad Mini 1 - no crashes so far. It looks amazing despite my relatively dated hardware and runs with a smooth framerate.

I love videogames. But I'm not very good at games that require any kind of twitch. The controls for Implosion are simple and satisfyingly intuitive. One of the things I like best (other than no IAP) is that you can freely replay earlier levels for XP, game currency and items until the WMIII is upgraded enough to get past any difficult spots. I'm very happy to grind levels amd upgrades that offset my crapness :)

Overall: the game has completely overcome any doubts that I had prior to purchase and its been worth every penny so far. Tremendous job, Rayark.

9. nicewar

nicewar Member

Apr 15, 2015
    finished the game

Hi there, Finally I've managed to kill the Queen - last boss, as mentioned before the key is to evade as much as possible and then it becomes not that hard.

A good surprise for me that on Expert lvl after you finish the campaigh you can earn the badges again. I've managed to collect 80 without expert mode so collecting 140 should be feasible now.

10. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    Okay guys could you PLEASE consider other people that HAVEN'T finished the game by NOT spoiling the plot? ;-;

11. lukey89

lukey89 Active Member

Nov 6, 2012
    Whats the best level to grind xp? I finally started ch. 4 with my lvl 15 avalon and crimson and just want to increase their lvl. Thanks :)

12. Mr good news

Mr good news Member

Apr 14, 2015
    Thanks

13. ruggedland

ruggedland Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2011
    Try get a Lamda item that has RX-Disintegration skill. It'll destroy enemy RX shield in an instant.

14. Mr good news

Mr good news Member

Apr 14, 2015
    How to not use shield? Not get hit? I want the badge for "Zero shield utilized in the level"

15. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    Yeah, not getting hit at all

16. nicewar

nicewar Member

Apr 15, 2015
    Either use ranged weapon or you need to be much more powerfull than mobs+use evade and then you will not get a hit.

17. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    queen and predators? I don't see any spoiling thing about that besides that it's the name of monsters/bosses

18. grits

grits Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    That's a lot of 5 star reviews...

19. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Fix'd

20. nicewar

nicewar Member

Apr 15, 2015
    Can someone tell how stats "Max Dash" and "Toppled Damage" works?