Universal Implosion - Never Lose Hope (by Rayark Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Based Xatu, Apr 8, 2015.

1. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Can you describe him? Interested to learn the difference and I can't find any gameplay with him.

2. Brrobotix

Brrobotix Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Under your bed

I haven't found anywhere that each state is explained. A guide for this, or the ability to tap each one for an explanation of what it is would be very useful.

3. Brrobotix

Brrobotix Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Under your bed
    I got you. First, it's a her. Crimson features a different pilot, Diana. She has her own dialogue, though Jake is still the star of the story events.

One big difference is dashing. All dashes are quicker and more uniform, featuring a cool boosting ability where you actually lift off the ground briefly and fly forward. You can equip items that will give you extra dashes too, which is pretty cool.

Crimson features a stave instead of a sword. Think about Isa's heavy weapon in Infinity blade III. It's like that. It's a different weapon, so it has its own combos. Generally, her combos have a wider attack radius than Avalon's so she's better for crowd control. But they're also a bit slower, possibly weaker (she's at a higher level than Avalon for me, hard to tell). Still, her faster dash allows you to make the most of small openings in a boss' defenses.

She also has her own set of active skills that require rage to power them. My personal favorite is one where you fly up into the air (off the screen) then slam back down and unleash high damage in a huge radius. She has another one where you pull enemies into you so that you can make the most of her crowd control abilities.

Last note, she will be at level 15 when you unlock her, so you won't need to grind to get her up to Avalon's level. And her starting equipment is pretty good.

Hope this helps!

4. lilgac

lilgac Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2013
    Some questions remain unanswered.
    What endurance is,
    Does using infinite weapons not unlock badges

5. I think HP makes the most sense for Endurance.

6. Blowzun

Blowzun Active Member

Apr 1, 2013
    yes i have tested it. if you are using infinite weapons you sadly cant unlock any badges :/

7. Mr good news

Mr good news Member

Apr 14, 2015
    I sold the cerberus algorithm. I didnt know that we had to equipt it to unlock the doors. Is there any way to get it? I cannot find it in the shop..
    Thanks!

8. Which level did you sell? You can get one or two as badge rewards. You can also loot them, and I've seen some in the shop (not sure how the shop works, if we all see the same stuff).

9. Mr good news

Mr good news Member

Apr 14, 2015
    Nevermind found it in chapter 1

10. FatalCookies

FatalCookies Member

Apr 12, 2015
    I have a weird problem.

My Implosion seems to be missing some features, such as Cloud save and pause buttons when in a mission and others I can't recall. Anyone got a solution?

I'm using iPhone 6 Plus iOS 8.2 :/

11. nxtboyIII

nxtboyIII Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2014
    Game Developer
    I bought the game. Yeah, it's a really well-made game, quite polished, but I just don't think I would call it a triple-A game, it's definitely not up-to-par to AAA games like Battlefield or Crysis 3, but it is for sure a very good iOS game. Good job. :)

12. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    it is a triple A game.... for iOS that is :) if it was on ps4 or Xbox they would've done a lot more work but for now this is good and they said updates coming soon so it's going to get better from here on out

13. sapphire_neo

sapphire_neo Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    That's an absurd comparison to make on the price alone, this costs 1/6th of what console titles cost.

14. layx

layx Member

Apr 13, 2015
    This is mobile game not console game but for me this game have done it. It better than some console game that I played.

15. layx

layx Member

Apr 13, 2015
    How to kill the chapter 3 boss? I keep on dieing. Sorry for my bad English.

16. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
  17. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    So far, I think she's mostly better than Avalon. She's a beast fighting mobs with a bunch of area attacks. Her heavies seem to have a longer "delay" to activate than Avalon as handicap. Also her early heavies 1-3 are way more useful than her later ones. 4 seems to put in the most hits but the earlier ones also do multiple hits (Avalon doesn't have a multihit aside from heavy 1 and his strongest seems to be heavy 5). Crimson's skills seem to be way more powerful as they're mainly offensive moves. Avalon's has a balance of offense and defense. Avalon's long range barrage skill is my favorite, followed by her dragoon jump

For now, I personally would pick Crimson over Avalon if choosing. Avalon does have a well balanced build but it feels like I have more offensive options with Crimson. It's like comparing a knife (Avalon) to a scissor (Crimson).

New comments : Avalon imo is definitely better for bosses. I noticed Crimsons combos are slightly longer and she gets combo locked often (Avalon doesn't have many combos in his heavies) which means if you are continuously attacking a boss if you get greedy you will get hit since you can't dash out. The delay times for heavies are more apparent when challenging bosses.

Also Crimson seems to have a faster dash that moves further but it's not as versatile as the roll of Avalon. You can somewhat guide the roll but with the dash, you go straight into one direction (not the music group)

18. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Arghhhhh!! Thanks man..

19. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Thanks,but i can't resist,looking at 5 Stars Good rewiev on Italy App Store,I'm quite sure it's enjoyable all in English Too..here i come...