Universal Implosion - Never Lose Hope (by Rayark Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Based Xatu, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Freeway82

Freeway82 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    #581 Freeway82, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
    Implosion is number 10 paid app in Germany and 83rd top grossing.

I hope it keeps climbing.

Spoiler edit: Those preaton or whatever they are called with fire are becoming more notorious and difficult than some stage bosses, even on easy difficulty. It's bad enough that their shield takes forever to go down and that their dash has unlimited reach. Now in chapter 4, even when you dodge their dash, some fire from the ground still take down your shield and they really ambush you a lot.

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Number 27 in top grossing paid apps on the PH appstore... Number 16 in Games general category.

3. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011

Don't sweat it! Skip them and come back later. Preferably when you have Crimson. Crimson can hit more enemies at once and one of her skills draws enemies to her. You can do it with Avalon but it's a lot tougher. I recommend not trying to do every badge at first, just play leisurely and come back when you're stronger. I've already been skipping ballistic only badges as well.

4. FatalCookies

FatalCookies Member

Apr 12, 2015
    Umm ... Expert mode2hardt, mobs and bosses have too much hp T-T

Consider a nerf? '-' Please?

My lvl20 Crimson took forever to beat the first boss, it's HP just does not go down...

I did go naked and got all the achievements, but e.e

5. Spiral75

Spiral75 Well-Known Member

Sorry for the late reply. Here is the fix Rayark sent me to allow cloud sync between ipad and iphone.

Thanks for the email.
    We are investigating the issue you reported and sorry for the inconvenience.

Please also try the following step to resolve the problem.

(iPad) Close Implosion and log out from Game Center and iCloud.

(iPhone) Active cloud sync, play any stage then upload the save data to cloud.

(iPad) Log in to Game Center and iCloud again, you may receive the message "Cloud Save files conflicted. Please choose one of them to keep."

(iPad) Choose cloud save data to recover your game progress.

6. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet

still doesn't work :(

7. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    #587 JCho133, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
    What exactly does the Endurance stat do?

And what are the benefits of leveling up other than getting access to better arks?

Also, does anyone have Crimson unlocked? Would be interested to know the difference between him and Avalon

8. #588 AppUnwrapper, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
    Hahaha I managed to just barely take down all those big baddies in C3-5 and then one of them exploded after death and killed me. :p

Edit: OMG C3-6 WTF?!

9. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Hey EP,can You check if had localization,i mean ITALIAN Subtitles and Menu..can't wait to smash download buttom,but only if had italian sub for Cutscenes and Menu,thank Buddy..

10. I see a bunch of Asian languages, French, Dutch, Spanish, Russian (I think?) and Portuguese.

11. Hambo12

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    image.jpg

YES! finally beat the level in 150 seconds or less and got the badge ^.^ and if anyone is asking im level 10 and only on the third level. where is a TA 5* review of this masterpiece? #

12. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Yep... what he said... No italian.

13. russiaone

russiaone Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    Pimp
    San Francisco
    After taking my time just... taking my time, I finally completed the game.

Wow!

I mean that. I'm listening to the end song now and this is spectacular stuff.

Well worth the wait.

This has a permanent spot on my device from here on out.

14. #594 AppUnwrapper, Apr 14, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
    OMG I'm at 40 badges and those last two to unlock Crimson are proving to be difficult. So close and yet...so far. :(

Edit: Woohoo! Did it! :)

15. Spiral75

Spiral75 Well-Known Member

Hmm i would try to uninstall the game on the ipad. Reinstall it. Then play through the tutorial mission. After that, make sure you go BACK into the game settings as re enable cloud saves. Then you should get a popup asking if you want to use the local save...or your icloud save from your phone

16. geno11233

geno11233 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    Where does it explain what each stat mean?

17. Hambo12

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    I did that too and still not working :( now i had 1000+ credits and after deleting and reinstalling hoping for iCloud to work.... I have 0 now :/ at least I got it on my phone hah

18. kipbuis

kipbuis Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2013
    How many levels in this game?

19. Candykiller

Candykiller Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    There are 34 levels, but each one can be played at different difficulty settings and each level has various additional challenges to earn badges.

20. The first three chapters have 8 levels each and the fourth has 10. But there's also hard mode for each level, badges to earn, plus expert mode when you complete the whole game on regular mode.