Universal Implosion - Never Lose Hope (by Rayark Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Based Xatu, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Lucidra

Lucidra Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2014
    Man that's the purist style haha. I've never used any up till chapter 4 where they make you fight the 3 ####ing praetors (ie fire fist charging things) at one go. Nigh impossible to dodge em all ugh

2. Lucidra

Lucidra Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2014
    Try doing it with melee and revives. It's hard as hell, then try doing it without revives. It's definitely insane but I've done it, and boy was it satisfying. Felt so good to watch the boss drop without getting hit :)

Tip: never be greedy with melee attacks

3. Press2Play

Press2Play Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Bussinessman
    Philippines
    Guys having a problem game crash everytime I defeat the chapter 2 boss happen twice already playing on 4s.

4. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    [​IMG]

5. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Depressing

Here we have a quality premium priced game. Even if an extra update in the future adds say multiplayer and you have to pay for it so what ? Its still worth it if its not $15, devs have to eat !

I mean its not surprising reactions like that, people seem to faint when their 99c game doesnt come with updates for the next 30 years or works on every single iOS version or phone in the future.

But again look at Monument Valley and the way people reacted when the 'free' update was actually a paid one. SHOCK HORROR they want a few dollars more ! The CHEATS !!! ;)

Depressing the reaction you hear from some people

6. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    As long as they don't add another currency along with $99 currency pack nonsense, I don't mind paying for content updates :)

7. Yeah, I don't know if I'll be able to stick to it, but I'm trying! Currently working on C3-4. I got such a perfect run with no damage from traps and no RA used, then the two big guys killed me. :/

8. layx

layx Member

Apr 13, 2015
    Hi everyone. Just make this account first time. Alway follow the tread but afraid to write but really love this game. Long time already that don't have premium game like this. This game show that premium still rule. Love everything about this game. Music, gameplay, replay value, graphic. Can just say one word " wow" like it from the start. Now already chapter 3 try to hunt for badges. Appiciat the developers who make this game. Thank a lot rayark.

9. currymutton

currymutton Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    No.1 Paid Games in HK Store, congrads!

10. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    I hate those stages when I need to defend the line! In Chapter 1 I somehow managed to get 1 badge (for "no one crossed the line), but the other badge for "defensive walls sustained zero damage" is pretty much impossible to get. And I'm not even talking about Chapter 2, I can't get even 1 of those 3 badges there, just impossible. Any usefull hints? I've still got Avalon only on lvl 10 and around 24 badges. Should I progress further through the game and stop wasting time with these badges? Because I'm seriously losing patience with those defensive stages. In any other case I'm pretty patient, I accomplished the missions with "ballistic kills only" without infinite ammo and some of them took like 20 minutes (especially one in Chapter 2 because of those icebergs blocking entrances and for some reason I couldn't hit them with SMG directly - and I was afraid to use melee cause I'm still not sure if destroying the iceberg counts as melee kill or not). Anyway, did I write already how much I hate those defensive stages?;)

11. terrence92

terrence92 Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2013
    Avalon moves too slow. Your lvl is too low aswell. Don't get to fed up with the medals just yet. And get better upgrades

12. terrence92

terrence92 Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2013
    I fineshed the game yesterday! Someone who understood the ending can definitely help me out via PM :D
    To all others: the ending is... Wow

13. Opheus

Opheus Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2014
    #573 Opheus, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
    I'm on the only one then lol. Not really sure what the ending mean, could it be a hint to a sequel ? Is there any spoiler function on TA so that we can discuss the ending.

So right from the start, Jake is what - he - says - he - is - in - the - ending - cutscene ?

Edit: so I found a bug while farming badges today, the boss mission on chapter 3 is bugged, you can't collect the last two badges even if you have fulfilled their requirement. Anyone know how can I report this bug to the devs ?

14. speedyph

speedyph 🌊🌊🌊🏃🏃😂😂😂⚡️⚡️⚡️

Feb 3, 2013
    26 th game on ap store chart I been watching it rise I hope it gets in top10!

15. Rayark Inc

Rayark Inc Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Game Developer
    Taiwan
  16. Rayark Inc

Rayark Inc Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Game Developer
    Taiwan
    So have we. We hope so too :)

17. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    The app icon... Is that an intentional or does it look low res? It looks pixelated compared to the app icon showing in this thread app info.

18. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    looks pretty good to me, though it would look cooler with the black border around it :)

19. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I know it looks good, but the one on my device looks a bit pixelated compared to the one on the top of this thread. So i was thinking maybe the actual app icon showing on my device (ipad air) may not be retina, same as with how the game was in its release.

20. ruggedland

ruggedland Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2011
    I unlocked Infinite Shotgun and tried to use it to collect a few Ballistic Only badges, but surprisingly I can't seem to collect any badge if I have Infinite Shotgun equipped. Is that intentional or a bug?