Universal Implosion - Never Lose Hope (by Rayark Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Based Xatu, Apr 8, 2015.

1. I haven't used a revive yet -- it feels like cheating to me, so I've always pressed "restart." But Expert does sound insane.

2. Linebarrel86

Linebarrel86 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Cog in the corporate machine.
    In my skin...
    I have Avalon at level 17. Can someone suggest a good ballistic build? Want to go and grab a few badges from earlier in the game that require using only my gun.

Thanks.

3. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Yep. I'm interested also. Goin for a powerhouse ballistic build myself. It would seem tht fortifying with all ballistic assets would b the obvious way to go.

4. H4nd0fg0d

Mar 30, 2010
    Running fine on my 6. Sometimes whn I start a game there isn't sound, but restarting the game solves it everytime.

5. H4nd0fg0d

Mar 30, 2010
    $5 to add to the already impeccable assets the game offers, I'm in without question.

6. FatalCookies

FatalCookies Member

Apr 12, 2015
    Your build will only start shining when you get those infinite ammo tho. As for the builds it self, use Crimson for the 3 alpha slots and equip those with Occulomotor Enhancement or better arks. They can be found in the shop and offers 25% ballistic dmg so thats 75% min ballistic dmg.

Also, only Alpha arks give ballistic dmg stat I think, so for other arks you could equip with power stats.

7. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    Thee are also the middle ones—lambda or theta, the skill ones. Some of them have ballistic upgrades.

I just unlocked Crimson and heads up everyone, she comes in at whatever level Avalon is...unless it's a coincidence...I was level 15. It may be wise to hold off on unlocking her until later for less grinding. After you have both, their experience is separate.

8. lilgac

lilgac Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2013
    #548 lilgac, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
    Is it just me bt why there are pple saying second boss easier than first.. The first one just simply need to use ballistic and evade. Second boss whenever i go in for melee, evade most often ended up being hit by his claw or soundwave. Oh and it looks like im playing MHFU, running around him. Im so not good at this haha

Anyone care to share a video showing how to attack/ evade properly on second boss?

9. Opheus

Opheus Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2014
    Finally beat the last boss, tried melee him and keep dying, ragequit then comback with my ranged focus Crimson build equip with infinite ammo shotgun and the boss drop in 10 minutes, didn't even die one. I feel bad for winning like this lol, will try to beat him with Avalon next time. And is it just me or the ending kinda, well, cheesy. I'm not sure I understand what happen. Anyway, next is expert mode, I want to unlock all the special weapon.

10. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Guys,since i see only English in ITunes Description but many time it's wrong,it had localization?i mean subtitle in Italian?thanks

11. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    I guess you could say you are a...mad reviewer :b

But seriously there's no need to get angry over a person's willingness to do something that you are not.

12. Rayark Inc

Rayark Inc Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Game Developer
    Taiwan
    Free Updates

Chill out, guys. Implosion is a premium game by nature, we wouldn't charge you extra for future updates, please go ahead spread the words.

13. lilgac

lilgac Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2013
    Have to rest after few hours now..
    Stuck at last stand ch3. Difficult and failed the mission.. Guess I have to go back and grind further..is that the second last mission for ch3?

14. Blowzun

Blowzun Active Member

Apr 1, 2013
    could it be that u cant gain badges if infinite weapons are enabled? :O

15. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Have to say I'm super impressed with how they added new dialogue for Crimson. I'm totally fine with the animated scenes being the same but most games, even the console ones, consider new characters as skins so they don't bother making new dialogue.

Diana is like the badass girl and Jake is the funny guy. Love it.

16. sapphire_neo

sapphire_neo Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    I really hope you guys made a killing on this game, you deserve it. It's unfortunate that people are so vehemently against paid content updates on iOS. But maybe that's only the case for the 99c or 1.99 apps like Monument Valley and Tiny Thief. I think if you put out a reasonably priced DLC for this game you would catch some flak from a segment of the customers but there would also be a big portion which would understand that content takes money to produce. Implosion is one of the few games on the App Store that actually delivers on the promise of a console level triple-A release.

17. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    #557 Exact-Psience, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
    U mad brah? Or a baby?

Because of posts like this, i wish there are no updates added to this game except for fixes when new iOS versions are released. Instead, i wish the devs create a sequel to shut babies up and pay devs for their efforts.

He did say it's been worth his $10 already... Why give us more for free? The gaming industry is generally not a charity, especially not for those who are asking for donations.

18. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Totally agree Buddy..

19. lukey89

lukey89 Active Member

Nov 6, 2012
    I think hes a little both lol im def for paid content updates for a game like this, def. a gem in the rough!

20. Derprozess

Derprozess Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2012
    Engineer
    I'm on my slow way to finish this game (I want to unluck everything first, as some users say here that Expert Mode is very hard - and they are very good gamers, posting a lot in TA forums) and I think this is the best game I ever played on the iOS platform. IMHO, this is the GOTY so far (I can't wait to put my hand on Heroes and Castle 2 though) and as developers anounced that will be extra-content, I can imagine I will play Implosion even more in the following months ;)

I think too that 10€ for this game is a steal, and I hope all the updates that will come will be with paid content, like 5€ for a new Hero to unlock or the same price for a new Chapter to play.