Universal Implosion - Never Lose Hope (by Rayark Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Based Xatu, Apr 8, 2015.

1. ruggedland

ruggedland Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2011
    Finished campaign mode with level 21 Avalon and 70 badges collected. I'm amazed at the quality of this game. Not a single crash the entire time. The music is the best part for me (nice job Mr Ryan Lee). On to Expert mode.

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    So far im really enjoying the Ballistics build. This is because the lambda arks (skill ark) available so far provide the perfect pair of skills: shieldbreaker, and the ranged AOE spinning projectile thingy. ;)

I usually play safe to assess my options by using ranged attacks, and go in with melee to finish up whatever's left. In boss fights or ones with sub-bosses, the ranged attacks in this build are pretty effective at dispatching the smaller enemies first.

Pretty useless against solo bosses though, since an effective dodge means you can stick close and land heavy melee combos. Admittedly, ranged attacks are still less in terms of DPS compared to melee combos, and there's limited ammo to work with.

I think a ballistics build will shine when the infinite guns come online later on though.

3. italodance

italodance Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2009
    electrical
    Tehran-Iran
    There will be a future update for supporting MFi controller on menu screen is on the way. They told me via email.

:)

4. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    What about Co-Op?

5. italodance

italodance Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2009
    electrical
    Tehran-Iran
    Sorry, didn't ask that :/

6. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    this game will be a beast with co-op local multiplayer. +1 to hambo12

7. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    hey guys, how many badges do I need to unlock 2nd character? I'm in the middle of 2nd chapter with 21 badges, but there's no information about how many do I need. It just claims "locked", nothing else. Thanks in advance

8. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    Go to "Badges" in the bottom/middle of the level selection screen. It will tell you how many you need. I'm thinking around 50ish?

9. Lucidra

Lucidra Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2014
    42 if I remember correctly

10. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    NOEN yes, thanks! I didn't realize it's a reward.. I scrolled down a little and it says I need 42 badges to unlock it. Well, that ain't gonna happen anytime soon. I can't even imagine there's 140 badges to collect, it just seems pretty much impossible as of right now. But, it'll keep me going and be interested in game for a long time I guess, that's a good news.

11. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    yeah in the video previews a while back they showed co op you could ️okay with someone else fighting baddies and bosses together.. but if a future update co-op, new warmech, and new levels come with a 5$ IAP to unlock im fine with it

12. Some are easier to get than others. I've been going for the badges I feel I have a good chance of getting and skipping the ones that give me too much trouble, with the plan to get back to them later. Like, opening all the containers is an easy one (so far), not picking up any health packs is harder but can be doable if I'm careful -- but the timed ones give me hell.

13. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I definitely think the hardest missions are the no knock down and no melee. I plan to do the ballistic only ones when I get infinite ammo. If you're on hard and you don't have a strong ballistic build it will take forever.

I replayed the first boss almost 10 times to get the hardest badge for me so far, not getting hit at all.

14. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Man, this game really does get better and better each time it's played.
    Wish I'd paid more for it at this stage to be honest because it is very enjoyable and it's given me a lot more fun already than console or PC stuff that's cost six to ten times more.
    Can't wait to see what updates they've planned.

15. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    On expert there are missions that say 'no shield used' ;-; doesn't exactly sound feasible if infinite weapons aren't used /:

16. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Lmao. I guess you have to stand in the back with an infinite rocket launcher and make it so you never even see the enemy on your screen.

17. FatalCookies

FatalCookies Member

Apr 12, 2015
    It is if you dodge like your life depends on it! x3

And also for Crimson, I struggled with her on the last boss because of the boss' speed, could barely get any hits in while the boss chips away at me. Was real annoying.

Can't wait for the updates tho, co-op mode is gonna be the best thing ever!

18. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Hahaha sounds so hard though damn. And you don't get a single revive on expert. It's punishing as hell man

19. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    That button has become my best friend ever since starting expert HAHA. I finished the whole story with Avalon so I didn't ruin the experience. Gna use Crimson and play through the whole thing again :) the last boss was damn cool though!

20. JAV

JAV New Member

Apr 13, 2015
    I just downloaded the app for my iPhone 6 and the sound doesn't work for me either. This sucks!! What a waste of money!