Universal Implosion - Never Lose Hope (by Rayark Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Based Xatu, Apr 8, 2015.

1. FatalCookies

FatalCookies Member

Apr 12, 2015
    Maybe not an axe, something lighter. However her delay is really noticeable, like someone readying to swing an axe.

Rage and rage charging seems really useful huh, gonna look out for them.

Also I've always been stuck on this, but when are the times to use exp/money boost arks? Is there even a need to grind?

2. nkarafo

nkarafo Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Hello guys,

I just purchased and played it after reading all these good comments & reviews. It is a great game! In my review in AppStore, I encourage people to buy it without waiting for a price drop. We have to support the developers and the premium quality games. I have been tired from all this f2p nonsense.

Yes, I agree with the ARK system and the alpha, beta, gamma abilities. I don't know what to choose. They could add a mini faq / help so that we can understand better.

I wish many developers take notice from this game and bring "console" quality to mobile.

Thank you developers. :)

3. BlazeLee

BlazeLee Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2010
    singapore
    I be sweet if anyone knows how to sync saves between ipad and iphone. Also, i am so loving it! 10 bucks? Well worth the plunge!

4. You can only access the cloud after you complete the first mission on the device. That's when the options menu is available. If you delete the game and reinstall it, you'll have to play through that first mission again before you can access the cloud. Small inconvenience, but after that it's been working great for me. I guess I'll add this to my guide. ;)

5. BlazeLee

BlazeLee Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2010
    singapore
    Thanks mate, worked perfect. Lvl 6 and gonna try to beat Mission 1 boss now +}

6. Implosion - Never Lose Hope (by Rayark Inc.)

To Rayark :
    Thank you, since Inifinity Blade or the cancelled Infinity Dungeons, i thought iOS gaming was dead. But with Implosion, i see so much work put in it. Premium game, no iAP, no internet connection required. Just pure fun. So thank you for all the things you did on iOS. Thank you for the customer support. Really we players appreciated all this. Big love from every iOS players who #Neverlosehope thanks to you ! [emoji170][emoji173]️[emoji172][emoji175][emoji179]

7. FatalCookies

FatalCookies Member

Apr 12, 2015
    #507 FatalCookies, Apr 12, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
    Just finished the story missions, part satisfied and part wanting a sequel. We need more great games like this on mobile devices. Thanks Rayark. xD

Now To finish expert mode~

8. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    The second chapter boss? I thought he was easy. LOL. Dodging in this game is pretty simple. A base of 1 second on dodge moment of invulnerability is huge. MHFU's base MOI is 0.1 second. :D

9. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Basically, a rage build makes you more of a "mage." :)

10. FatalCookies

FatalCookies Member

Apr 12, 2015
    May not seem as huge as it is if you factor in the touchscreen controls, it's probably the nature of touch screens that's makes dodging harder. Sometimes I miss my combo too with my thumb tapping the wrong place, and I've been playing on mobile devices for ages ~_~

11. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    #511 Exact-Psience, Apr 12, 2015
    It does make a huge difference. I have put in 500+ hours in MHFU iOS before i got an MFi controller, and i can use the 0.1s dodge with about 50% success rate on Plesioth's hipcheck using the touchscreen. It's also pretty difficult to time it well coz the game runs at 30fps. From this standpoint, MOI longer by a multiplier of x10 makes it easy to dodge attacks.

As long as the player isnt greedy with attacks that dodging becomes impossible, you should be able to dodge ALL the boss attacks with the 1 full second moment of invulnerability. On top of that, there are Lambda Arks that give +0.25 to the MOI. You're basically invulnerable even if you press dodge when you see the boss wind up an attack as their attack animations are about a second or less before the actual damage-frame happens.

The only factor to not being able to dodge is being greedy with attacks that you wont be able to dodge in time when your character is performing uncancellable attack animations. Another thing is, because of the hack and slash nature of Implosion, getting greedy with attacks has a bigger chance of happening.

Fortunately for me, my gaming instincts have been vastly influenced by my MH experience (over 3000 hours in between MHF2, MHFU, MHP3 and MHFU iOS), that i see the 1 full second of MOI to be easily exploitable.

The mistake i made in my post that you quoted was ignoring the fact that the dodge advantage is only applicable to very few players, and i may have made it sound like the game was too easy :D

12. Blowzun

Blowzun Active Member

Apr 1, 2013
    i just hit the level cap U.U

13. #513 AppUnwrapper, Apr 12, 2015
    I think a lot of people don't realize right away how good that evade button is. I didn't start using it, honestly, until I think I got destroyed by that purple guy and two other huge guys at the same time (I forgot their names). Then I realized how useful it is and I, too, found the second boss easier than the first.

Edit: I added that and some other things to my guide. I'm mostly adding what I think people may overlook or find confusing/easy to miss. If you think of anything useful to add, please let me know: http://www.appunwrapper.com/2015/04/11/implosion-never-lose-hope-walkthrough-guide-tips-and-tricks/

14. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    Omg, i totally forgot the "invincibility roll" on MHFU.. I just beat him prefectly without getting a single hit ;) thanks for the tips, EP & lawliet

15. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Woohoo! Cheers!

16. thetrackt

thetrackt Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    How in the world is there not a TA review of this one yet?

17. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    iCloud still not working for me on iPad only iPhones :( sigh but anyways...

image.jpg

any info on the third work mech? or was he didn't make it into the game entirely

18. lukey89

lukey89 Active Member

Nov 6, 2012
    There hasnt been any info on him yet but rayark has said that their will be additional content added to the game in the future so i expect him to be in it with a future patch :) hopefully

19. lilgac

lilgac Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2013
    Wow, quite a few already completed the game??
    Im still learning to control the urge to press attack many times in order to use evade properly. Like EP said, if hit twice, the reaction for avolon to perform evade not that immediate.

So care to share whats your best/ fav ark system combination? Im only level 10, still a
    Mix of ark systems, not skew to any preference. But i like EP's idea of ballistic based, esp when you cld get infinite launcher later on

20. Blowzun

Blowzun Active Member

Apr 1, 2013
    there is a bug with the badges in plate tectonics. i can get them all but on the map screen they are all gone except for the senior badge. is there a way to fix this?