Universal Implosion - Never Lose Hope (by Rayark Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Based Xatu, Apr 8, 2015.

1. luckystrikeguy

luckystrikeguy Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2013
    Man this is good. It's just good old fashioned fun.( if you can call it that) brings me back to playing die hard in the arcade or tmnt. Also the story is implemented in a way that reminds me of metal gear which is also cool. Also no goddamn timers and 10 different types of currency.

I could just keep going but I'll stop. I think most people can at least appreciate it this on one level or another.

2. ninjabeast

ninjabeast Member

Apr 9, 2015
    I'm loving the game so far I'm on the second chapter But does anyone know how to unlock the second mech?

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Complete subquests to earn badges. Iirc, 46 badges will unlock Crimson.

4. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    That Blizzard titan is crazy!! Too hard to beat, but at least I beat it in hard mode with 2 revives.. Any tips? I'm level 11 btw..

5. gollum34x

gollum34x New Member

Jul 3, 2014
    Hey does anyone know if this will run on an iPod 4th Gen

6. Mr. Grizzly

Mr. Grizzly Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Unfortunately, there are a lot of Arks that do not properly load their descriptions - says something like Kernel Data Not Found. I hope they fix this bug. Makes it difficult to decide what arks to use.

7. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    That kernel data not found meaning that ark doesn't have any change on stats, that ark only change active RA (rage) ability.. Like your starting theta ark..

8. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
  9. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    #489 psj3809, Apr 12, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
    I highly doubt it. I wouldnt risk it. Email the devs to check

Doesn't have iPod touch 4 in the list of compatible devices. It's a very old device now in ios terms plus you can pick up an iPod touch 5th gen very cheaply now (it works on that)

10. Spiral75

Spiral75 Well-Known Member

Not sure if anyone will read this. BUT. I put an email to yhe dev's becuase i was unable to use cloud sync between my ipad and my iphone. I sware within just a couple hours, they sent me a reply with a step by step suggestion to fix the issue. The issue was FIXED. After the release of such a huge game im sure they had TONS of emails. Yet they addressed my issue REALLY fast!! So hats off to the devs!!

11. Opheus

Opheus Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2014

Can you share the fix ? Thank you

12. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    can you tell me how? I would love to to get my iPad and iphone to sync!

13. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Are you talking about the second boss? i was under the impression that we don't mention the bosses to save the spoilers :)

Anyhow let me know if it is and I can give some tips. Just beat the second boss recently and that battle was MAJESTIC.

I loved every second. The music, the action, and most importantly the camera angles. The camera angle set up on the second boss is perfect. That was an all out battle if you ask me.

I just unlocked Crimson! So excited :)

14. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    So I've just beat the first chapter and I'm loving the game.
    The only, and I mean ONLY gripe I have with the game is that it doesn't give any clear indication of what the different stats do.
    What's the difference between defence and endurance?
    Shield regeneration speed and shield regeneration acceleration?
    Invulnerability (I'm guessing it's while dodging)?
    And power- I thought it was damage output, but then there's ARKs that boost normal or heavy attack damage, so now I'm not so sure...

Also what's the central ARK called? I recognise alpha, beta and gamma from physics but I've never come across upside-down-gamma...

15. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    I'm glad you like it! Please leave more impressions as you get further. I love that this "expensive" game has so many itunes reviews and great feedback. I'm very hopeful for more from them (I know some people go all in, fail, then swap to freemium). I just hit chapter 3. Probably 4-4.5 hours in. Top 5 iOS game of all time for me already.

Unfortunately I don't know any of the answers to your questions. Reminds me of MHFU when I played the Japanese version. I just winged it. :D

16. Blowzun

Blowzun Active Member

Apr 1, 2013
    is crimson really the better choice? avalon seems to have much better skills like deactivate enemy shields and those spinning energyshields.. that first skill seems ultra helpful to me and crimson doesnt seem to have anything like it? so is it really worth leveling crimson?

17. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    I just started playing Crimson. So far, I think she's mostly better than Avalon. She's a beast fighting mobs with a bunch of area attacks. Her heavies seem to have a longer "delay" to activate than Avalon as handicap. Also her early heavies 1-3 are way more useful than her later ones. 4 seems to put in the most hits but the earlier ones also do multiple hits (Avalon doesn't have a multihit aside from heavy 1 and his strongest seems to be heavy 5). Crimson's skills seem to be way more powerful as they're mainly offensive moves. Avalon's has a balance of offense and defense. Avalon's long range barrage skill is my favorite, followed by her dragoon jump :)

For now, I personally would pick Crimson over Avalon if choosing. Avalon does have a well balanced build but it feels like I have more offensive options with Crimson. It's like comparing a knife (Avalon) to a scissor (Crimson).

Tbh, the only thing I don't like is the staff Crimson uses :p I wish she had a long spear or a Naginata. That would seem to fit more. The staff seems out of place like whacking people to death instead of slicing them. The aerial jump would also make more sense if it was a long spear (and would be way more cooler). Personal preference though! I also think her design looks better as the Avalon mech seems like he's a bit skinny with long legs.

18. FatalCookies

FatalCookies Member

Apr 12, 2015
    Very neat summary on Crimson, couldn't have written better! I would use Knife (Avalon) to a Axe/heavy weapon (Crimson) tho:p
    I've only recently unlocked her and I'm already enjoying her more than Avalon since my play style is heavily offensive, 40% crit rate while crippling my other defensive stats. It gets tough at times but that's what keeps it fun~

On another note, is there a guide somewhere with stat explanations and what not? Stats like Rage and Raging rate confuses me. :/

19. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Thanks :) Though I think Crimson is way faster than an axe! Aside from the slight heavy delays, her moves are still quick. And it seems like her dash is faster and travels futher (or maybe it's the animation) than Avalon's roll.

There aren't any explanations on those terms yet but I know the ones you listed. Rage is the power you use to activate your skills. And Raging rate is how fast it charges. I actually equip as many high rage rate items as I can to boost the meter faster.

20. Press2Play

Press2Play Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Bussinessman
    Philippines
    Really lovin this game, I want to see a God Of War on mobile or Infinity Blade with this kind of gameplay I think that's possible Rayark make it Possible.