Universal Implosion - Never Lose Hope (by Rayark Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Based Xatu, Apr 8, 2015.

1. machine56

machine56 Well-Known Member

May 23, 2014

ok ok, im so sorry, im just way too excited and sad. :(

it will be so much nice if this game have NG+ , expert difficulty is just way too insane for me to beat :(

2. speedyph

speedyph 🌊🌊🌊🏃🏃😂😂😂⚡️⚡️⚡️

Feb 3, 2013
    Awesome I feel u man #

3. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    Dodge the big red circles on the ground, get our of the fire circle randomly made. Dodge his paw stomps, avoid the serpent neck and aside from that smack it a whole lot. I prefer beating on one of its paws.

4. EightRooks

EightRooks Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2012
    UK
    Unlocked Crimson. Heh, Jake's sister is overpowered, isn't she? Fun to play, though. I note they haven't recorded completely new dialogue - she misses out some lines, and re-uses others - but it's still a really nice touch that gives that extra bit of motivation to replay levels as her.

5. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    i can feel exactly the same thing about your feeling and also we still have one of the best game coming out in the next two weeks ;). put all my money on every premium games that deserve it. rayark really nailed it with implosion, every single aspect in this game, story, graphics, gameplay, animation, cut scene, you named it, are really polished and I'm proud that they choose iOS to be the first platform for implosion to see the light.

6. Press2Play

Press2Play Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Bussinessman
    Philippines
    #386 Press2Play, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
    I break the game oh no!

Where's the pic I upload.

7. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    This game price should be a minimum of $15.99 IMO.. Heck, even for $30, this game is still worth it!!! Will leave impressions on itunes to support this masterpiece???

8. Opheus

Opheus Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2014
    To anyone who's has finished the game, how many chapter in total and how difficult is expert mode.

9. machine56

May 23, 2014
    #389 machine56, Apr 10, 2015
    brutal (for me) , but its worth the challange, and the badge quest requriement becomes more harder too.
    also the infinite weapon unlocks are also worth it. its 4 chapter in total. and on expert mode, u can earn more badge. but starting from chapter 1 again.

10. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I tried to mix things up, and spent most of my cash into a gunner build (Ballistics+ setup) and now i think the game's just a whole lot easier. I think this setup can get near OP status when i start getting the infinite weapons. I love it when i get the launcher or the shotgun, coz they easily softens up enemies to finish with your sword or RA skills.

11. italodance

italodance Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2009
    electrical
    Tehran-Iran
    #391 italodance, Apr 10, 2015
    I sent them an email about that and they told me there's no plan for bringing it on Vita yet.

How does it look on iPhone5?

12. leocold

leocold Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2013
    3D Graphic Designer
    Vancouver
    yes one of the best game for IOS is coming soon i didnt mention it on this thread so people wouldn't think i'm trying to advertise it here, we both know its gonna be crazy. ;)

13. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    #393 macplash, Apr 10, 2015
    Wow, this game is amazing! I mean, I didn't have any expectations, I was just curious if it's really that great as most of comments in thread claims, and boy it is! It's visually so stunning yet so smooth. I'm curious how's that even possible. Anyway, gameplay wise it's just a masterpiece. I'm enjoying every second of it. The story, narration, enemies, combat. Controls are flawless, everything feels so natural. Only thing I don't get so far are those ARK upgrades, specifically the main one in the middle. I tried to buy something from the shop but I don't understand how to fill all three empty slots with different special moves. I've got 2 right now, but I have no idea how I did that. There's just one main slot so I can't combine more even though I've got like 4 or 5 already. In game, there are those three little slots and one is always empty, mostly both. Some sort of guide would be highly appreciated so I know how I'm spending my hard earned in game currency;)

EDIT: I understand I need to fight enemies to refill those special moves' slots, I just need some explanation about how to add specific skills there.

14. waxthirteen

waxthirteen Active Member

Apr 18, 2013
    Oh come, just say it!

15. EightRooks

Jan 13, 2012
    UK
    #395 EightRooks, Apr 10, 2015
    There aren't that many skills, and you can't choose what specific ones you want. Different pieces of kit that go in the central slot give you a different combination of up to three skills - the one I'm using at the moment has the shieldbreaker (RX-Disintegration), the revolving shield that damages any enemy it hits (Nano-Bless), and the one that covers the area with a flurry of sword slashes for a few seconds (Signum Blade). I think Avalon has five in total? The other two are the spinning disc that fires out and goes back and forth over a small area for a bit (Vortex Edge), and the big long powered charge straight forward (Jaguar Rush). Can't think of any others off the top of my head. EDIT: Six - he's got the bullet time one, too (Precognition Protocol), though I've never used that.

16. machine56

May 23, 2014
    ok, i give up on expert, chapter 2... just.. no..:(

17. leocold

leocold Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2013
    3D Graphic Designer
    Vancouver
    you will get to play it this month and everybody going to know console quality is possible on ios :D

18. EightRooks

Jan 13, 2012
    UK
    Okay, chapter 3 boss down - not quite as stupidly tough as chapter 2 (I only used three continues, whooo) and a lot more fun to fight. Best design so far as well - still silly cartoon body horror, but the good kind of silly. This is well worth the money so far, even if the final chapter turns out to be awful (and since I've not seen anyone complain about it here I'm guessing I'm not going to think it's awful either).

19. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Forgotten Memories? As far as console quality goes, we all know it's possible already. Just that no devs/publishers want to risk an investment in the iOS platform. I mean we have titles like MHFU, Implosion, Bard's Tale, Space Marshals, Limbo, the Telltale giants, and even the upcoming Heroes & Castles 2 and possibly Forgotten Memories from what i gather from the beta testers... These are good indications that "console quality" is definitely possible, but a very risky move for mobile developers which obviously not a lot of them want to dabble into.

Im really glad we have these premium titles on iOS, and im really happy about the decision to stick to iOS gaming coz it definitely paid off for me. I may miss out on a huge number of console titles, but hey, that's an acceptable sacrifice for a cheaper platform while having almost (we're expecting ;) ) 2 kids and a demanding fulltime job.

20. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    Oh, ok. I thought there might be such a possibility. For now, I've got kits with just two slots equipped so far, I guess I need to progress further through game to get better kits with 3 slots filled, is that right? Anyway, thanks a lot for clarifying, at least I can save some credits for later. I mean, if there's anything left because I went to shopping spree just a moments before posting my question here;)