Universal Implosion - Never Lose Hope (by Rayark Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Based Xatu, Apr 8, 2015.

1. lilgac

lilgac Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2013
    Game is Editor's Choice in appstore. Congrats!

2. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    an survival mode where you play as long as you can before dying would be amazing! gladly pay if that was DLC

3. Press2Play

Press2Play Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Bussinessman
    Philippines
    Will you marry me rayark jk? thanks for making this game playable on older devices like mine 4s really enjoying it a lot my girlfriend even says that it look like a game we play on consoles hope this game makes it to psvita.God Bless.SFMBE.

4. lilgac

lilgac Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2013
    I understand if you are level 4 e.g., you can only equip level 4 items. I saw some items of level 5 but there's a exclamation mark over the number 5 when browsing for items. Does anyone know what it means?

5. lukey89

lukey89 Active Member

Nov 6, 2012
    It means new or you dont have that one i believe

6. lilgac

lilgac Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2013
    Yes, I should have known it means new. Haha my bad, thanks!

Somehow playing the game, I keep thinking of gundam suit mobile 00. Good memories of the anime

7. worldcitizen1919

worldcitizen1919 Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Thanks for that. I love voice acting and sci fi so I'm in.

8. Seriously who like me want this game on Vita. It would be so perfect on it [emoji28]

9. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I have to say I'm really enjoying the story / lore. The idea with the mechs is also great. And the characters are pretty fun - I actually chuckle when they banter with their witty dialogue. I do hope there's more to come of this universe.

10. terrence92

terrence92 Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2013
    Man the boss is hard at stage 3! I love this game so much. The amount of love this game got during the development stage is just wow

11. Opheus

Opheus Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2014
    If you use Crimson and employ slash and run tactic, she is quite easy.

12. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Nothing anymore lol! Could not resist! I bought it! I was sceptical about graphics and cloud save cause my best friend bought it BUT!!! 2 hours into the game and i have to say i was wrong! Will come back with a full review!!!!

13. Malrulezzzu

Malrulezzzu Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2009
  14. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    The visuals greatly improved on my ipad air. The difference was visible if your character is doing minimal movement.

This has been rectified and it looks really good right now.

15. Lucidra

Lucidra Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2014
    Grinding doesn't feel that mindless in this game, the combat just feels very fresh no matter how much you play! I didn't really take note of badges till chapter 3 heh, currently sitting at a grand total of 20 badges fml.

I'm guessing you need Crimson, she's a Warmech that's good for attacks that hit wide areas while Avalon is more of a single target Warmech.

16. EightRooks

EightRooks Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2012
    UK
    Currently grinding to unlock Crimson because dear Lord the second chapter boss was bad enough. I doubt I could even beat him on Hard without a lot of dying, never mind all the other badges. 39 so far. I think I should be able to get three more.

17. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Have to agree, seems marginally better on my iPhone 6 and new Air. Kudos

18. leocold

leocold Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2013
    3D Graphic Designer
    Vancouver
    #378 leocold, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
    The game is a masterpiece it makes me sad that the new generation of gamers are young and done have a clue how it felt like standing in line for 5 hours to get FFVII for 60$, hell i bought bugsy for 60$ and that game was only good for 30sec, 10$ for a game this is a steal, but sadly we live in the age of freemium with a new generation of gamers that don't care about story, graphics, control.......they only say well its similar to this game and its free so why do i want this.

I hope the tides turn and we get more games like this, for this same reason its been years that chair haven't made any new ip like infinity blade, that was premium and put ios gaming on the map as a real gaming platform, this is my opinion that i think apple is too busy trying to make better products, stronger, faster but does not invest time and money with big companies to make premium games, you guys remember they showed plant vs zombie garden warfare running on ipad? where is it?

Take2 didn't even bother fixing the resolution problem on bioshock, with new hardware and the ability of setting graphic option automatically for each device that it is implemented in Unreal engine 3 it was perfectly doable but i know it was because of low sales that they didn't bother to put there time and money in doing that, i even remember a play test of battlefield 3 running on ipad, or even the game they made on cryengine, why not more? Unreal engine 4 is now free but nobody is using it. i know its coming but it shouldn't take 2 generations to come, by that time we are playing games one generation behind.

This is all because freemium is making companies millions daily but premium hits millions if they're lucky after years, i applaud to rayark for their time and effort making a solid console experience and just like before would spend my money on any premium title that deserves it, maybe one day this freemium fad will pass.

If anybody doesn't like paying 5-10 even 20$ for a premium game they should go play freemium and keep their remarks to himself because i am sure after years of working hard and bringing a game like implosion they feel offended when somebody posts i will wait for it to drop to $1, can you guys even get coffee for $1 anymore???

I might be one of the few but i'm from vancouver currently staying in middle-east for the past year and minimum income is 500-1000$ compare to other countries and i still managed to spend $5000-$6000 on itunes's cards in the past 4 years, i'm a graphic designer and i know the time and the stress you have trying to make even a box, so please try to leave gamers and dev's wanting and making premiums so we can have what we want because what you want already filled 80% of the app store.

guys sorry about the long message just needed to get it out of my system

19. speedyph

speedyph 🌊🌊🌊🏃🏃😂😂😂⚡️⚡️⚡️

Feb 3, 2013
    I don't know yet bro I just downloaded it I'll come back and reel u bro #

20. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    #380 psj3809, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
    Great someone (just deleted it) posted a spoiler as to what happens at the end.

Also thinking about it, many of us are praising the game for being premium and not freemium. If you feel the games worth it help the devs out by spending 5 minutes of your time and leave a review on the itunes store.