Universal Implosion - Never Lose Hope (by Rayark Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Based Xatu, Apr 8, 2015.

1. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Truly loving this, but I need to play me some Stray Cat simulator.

2. Spiral75

Spiral75 Well-Known Member

okay - ive made a couple posts but cant seem to get a clear answer....someone PLEASE answer this......I am trying to play on both my ipad AND my iphone but the cloud save / sync feature does not seem to be working. I stopped playing on my ipad and went to use my iphone and its not allowing me to continue my game. :mad::confused: Has anyone had success playing on more then 1 device?

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Havent tried yet, but there is a "Sync to cloud" button in the options that becomes active when you have enabled icloud.

4. Sekelani

Sekelani Active Member

Jan 3, 2012
    Pizza maker, crust
    Australia
    Graphical update for iPhone 6,6plus iPad Air 1,2

They have an update for graphic improvement guys. It's live...

5. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I for one am glad people are still at it playing and I'm not hearing about how people have beaten it in one sitting.

Replayability is great even early on just to try and earn badges. And if you happen to think it's too easy, switch to hard mode.

6. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    So how do I beat first boss? What's the trick?

7. Spiral75

Yes exactly my issue lol. I have it enabled on both my iphone and my ipad.....yet it doesnt work. I play several other games with cloud save options and usually they will prompt me as to which save I would like to continue from. This game does nothing. It just starts me where I left off on that specific device.

8. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    it's working for me iCloud on both my iPhone's. my iPad won't sync to my phone but when im playing on my phone the other iphone has the data. just like with devious dungeon 2 iCloud doesn't work on iPad but on my phone it does 0.0

9. Spiral75

Thats strange.......I play many games that allow me to continue where i left off on both iphone AND ipad......So this really sucks because for me, part of the value of the game is the fact that I can play on my iphone while I am out and about......then continue on my ipad when I am home. Devs - any answers to this? :confused:

10. Killerluffy246

Killerluffy246 Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2014
    Asia
    Lol , obviously you are spamming ur way though the levels , stop spamming and time the combo well .

( ps: the dodge button is made for a reason )

11. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Avoid getting hit? Look at his attack patterns. He shows a "tell" right before he lets go an attack, so if you get familiar with those, you should be able to roll back. Sometimes he fires shots in the air, watch the ground and avoid the spots where the projectiles are going to land.

This is very general advice, and pretty much the same with all bosses.

12. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    The first boss I played him on hard and got mauled in about 20 seconds. Then I realized I wasn't paying attention to the system warning indicators. So second time I just kept watching all his moves and beat him, until he revived and killed me with one hit lol. Then I went back for revenge, back on hard, on my third try after memorizing his moves and timings I was able to beat him without taking damage and under the time limit.

Basically I'm saying you just keep watching a boss' moves and learning and you'll eventually get the hang of it. It doesn't always click right away.

13. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    New York, NY
    I've actually been taking my time and working for upgrades as I have been enjoying and didn't want to rush. Was just having a tough time figuring out the timing that's all. Do appreciate the advice though.

14. russiaone

russiaone Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    Pimp
    San Francisco
    #334 russiaone, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
    This will probably be my last post for a bit, but i love this application.

My only grievances are the lack of tutorials and not being able to see the badge requirements and hackable doors before levels. Be nice to able to click on the card with the level number and have it turn over revealing requirements.

SOLUTION- figured out how to see requirements for a level (tap on the small badges underneath the stage title)

EVERYBODY BUY THIS, because i want a sequel like yesterday.

Also, it's looking like just figuring out all the little nuances is a game in itself.

The subtitle is really beginning to make a ton of sense.

15. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    New York, NY
    Thanks dude....appreciate

16. geno11233

geno11233 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    Wow this game is gorgeous. Some one wasn't raised right if they like this game but won't pay 10$..
    But is there any other way to equip abilities besides the big center thing in the ark system?
    Do enemies ever drop Different kinds of swords. or is it just the main one?

17. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    #337 sakara214ever, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
    I will never buy this game as it is now but 10$ is such a low price. If some issues are solved i would happily pay 30$

18. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    What issues are holding you back?

19. Spiral75

I can tell you first hand......the ONE issue I have is the cloud save issue between my ipad and iphone (which I am waiting on the DEV to address in this thread I hope). But if this somehow gets solved, its well worth the $10 and it will probably get 5/5 app store review from me. BUT - one important factor to me at least, is the ability to play on my phone while out of the house.....and resume on my ipad when I am home. I am waiting on my app store review until I get this answered

20. geno11233

geno11233 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    So about the enemies dropping weapons/swords... Do they? Just trying to keep this forum positive :)