Universal Implosion - Never Lose Hope (by Rayark Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Based Xatu, Apr 8, 2015.

1. bladecup

bladecup Member

Aug 19, 2009
    same problem again even with new update,you playing after some progress,if you put game down or remove from memory or respring device,and try again you will be forced to start from beging,lvl 1,first mission,pls make save game to be local or better synced with cloud,cuz this is pointless to play and price is more than high for sucha mistakes,gl,any advice and solution welcome,tnx

2. jinchoung

jinchoung Member

Nov 29, 2010
    ridiculous title generation formula

seems to be:

some method or implement for violence + ludicrously non-sequitor-ish aspirational concept

so-

RAZOR: SALVATION

and

IMPLOSION: NEVER LOSE HOPE

seems like they're being created by people for whom english is not their first language and/or children.

anyway... just noticing how bizarre some of these titles are. the only justification for a title like "implosion: never lose hope" is as a misguided title for a submarine disaster movie....

3. Brrobotix

Brrobotix Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Under your bed
    I could care less what it's called, as long as the game is great.

Also Rayark, Is there any chance we'll see Heracles make a return in a later update as a third mech soldier?

4. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
  5. raravan

raravan Well-Known Member

May 18, 2014
    the best iOS game for me. thank you, Rayark.

6. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

Only played one session last night, and as stupid as this is gonna sound, I've been thinking about Implosion throughout my workday. Looking forward to getting home so I can play some more and check out the update!

7. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    All the accolades but no personal star rating. Nice. Very nice#

8. I can confirm it looks so great on iPad 3 too.

9. I want merchandize stuff for this game so badly :(

10. Leegames

Leegames Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Ex. game journalist and EiC now PR
    Denmark
    #290 Leegames, Apr 9, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
    Amazingly fast (and amazing) update. Good job guys! :):D:)

Well worth my money. So glad I took the chance on something I was afraid was just hype.
    Console quality on mobile indeed. All who hates freemium og want true gaming experiences on mobile should support this. Or just if you want a flashy looking and fun game for about the price of a Starbucks XL coffee. Damn cheap. Mawaaaah.... Back to saving the earth for me.

Btw. for anyone thinking this is expensive, here is a another tip for saving money: There is no need to buy a toothbrush to brush your teeth, gravel found on the ground with scrape of most of the dirt or you can even use your finger! Both are free! So plenty of alternatives! Meaaahaha... Sorry. I'll show myself out. ;-)

11. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Go to options, and enable CLOUD SYNC. For someone who's having so much trouble im surprised you didnt even check the settings.

12. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Yeah... I want 12-inch action figures for the bosses :D

And the mechs too of course.

13. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Because i dont rate games until i get far into it. Dont worry, im leaning towards giving it a 5/5... But not yet.

14. ironsam80

ironsam80 Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2010
    Wow wow and wow. I loved this game till 0 moment of release (already 6 hours in, before the update) and already up to my expectations, but after the update the game is a star to my iPad air and live all the hype before. Even I was SO satisfied before with my purchase now this earns a front "game page resident" position on my iPad with Kotor, San Andreas, Bastion, Banner Saga (not similar games but beloved). Excellent excellent and excellent job!!!!!

15. bladecup

bladecup Member

Aug 19, 2009
    Its enabled and still problem.For some1 who's having so much posts should learn to read some,or spaming arround is priceless?Game is great,smooth and nice only this issue with saving

16. lukey89

lukey89 Active Member

Nov 6, 2012
    Just wondering how many chapters their are? Ive seen up to 4 on this thread. Reason im asking is im up to ch. 3 and never want this game to end :)

17. Crabman

Crabman Well-Known Member

May 24, 2013
    Berlin
    It was an expedited review i guess.Every dev has a few available for quick fixes (gamebreaking bugs usually).

@topic:still on the fence,maybe i need more gameplay videos.I'm not really into hack&slay but i do appreciate premium (and action) games,especially with MFI support.I didn't liked godfire that much though.I was quickly bored from the repetitive gameplay.It seems all of you like this more than godfire but i probably wait a few days until everybody cooled down again and check the thread for more impressions then :)

18. leocold

leocold Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2013
    3D Graphic Designer
    Vancouver
    #298 leocold, Apr 9, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
    Just wanted to thank the great developers for their quick update on retina ipad, it was quick and it looks as good as it plays now, love this masterpiece, hope you guys have a great profit so we can see more updates more chapters and for other companies to see premium games have a place on itunes's.

Ps: for anybody that loves action games buy,buy,buy,buy i have over 2500 ios apps mostly paid apps and this is by far one of the nicest, cleanest games with great graphics and control that i have played. I am on chapter 2 and it doesn't feel like you are just playing the same thing over and over it actually feels like a full console game with a story and voice acting you want to follow.

19. EightRooks

EightRooks Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2012
    UK
    Mechs over bosses any day. Christ, I like the game very much, but the bosses (the first two, at least) look terrible. :p Sorry, Rayark, they're a lot of fun to fight (difficulty spikes aside), but they look like what would happen if you told the average 12-year-old to design THE COOLEST MONSTER EVAR!!1!1!1!1! Mechs are excellent, though, and the regular enemies aren't too bad - at the very least they do the job.

20. russiaone

russiaone Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    Pimp
    San Francisco
    Well, I think everyone who has had anything great to say about the game has echoed my sentiments.

I will say, though, that i would like to know what the hell is going on with the Ark System, because i really wanna utilize it.

Ok, enough bitching.

This title is spectacular. It reminds me quite a bit of ZOE, which is always a fine thing.

Incredible production values aside, the CONTROLS are PERFECT. And whoever thought of dragging out from the attack button to fire is genius.

I already see myself going back and playing on higher difficulties.

I've always supported premium titles since... Alive 4Ever. Hell, before that.

And this game and others like it will continue to receive my measly 10 dollars.

Again, would love an Ark System tutorial.

Oh, almost forgot. THANK YOU!