Universal Implosion - Never Lose Hope (by Rayark Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Based Xatu, Apr 8, 2015.

1. RichRuzz

RichRuzz Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Hope this is a troll post or TA has a resident moron.

2. TheOutlander

TheOutlander Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    #202 TheOutlander, Apr 9, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
    Am I addicted to Warframe or does really the character in the icon looks like Limbo or Excalibur from Warframe?

3. Spiral75

Spiral75 Well-Known Member

Question on Implosion and its CLOUD feature

so has anyone tried to play on one device and resume on another? Well, I did the tutorial on both my ipad and my iphone 6. After the first mission, the "options" menu opened up. So on both of my devices, i ENABLED the cloud save feature. I played on my ipad and finished the 3rd stage. Yet......when I switch to play on my iphone, the game was still on the 2nd level. I even tried going back to my ipad and used the "sync to cloud" but still on my iphone, it remains on level 2. Also....All of my other games with the cloud save features works fine and allows me to switch back and forth between devices and resume where I left off. Anyone have suggestions or get it to work?

4. KineticBlur

KineticBlur Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2014
    The Visuals look fine to me on my iPhone 6. The Gameplay is more of a concern. I'm 3-4 levels in and not digging it too much. Instead of combos being skill/timing based, it feels like I can just single-button-spam my way though anything and everything in front of me right now, with the occasional tap of a second button to evade or launch a heavy attack. Not really exciting so far, hope it picks up in terms of combat variety.

5. senkoujin

senkoujin Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2013
    Thank you very much Rayark Inc. for listening to us!! We really appreciate everything you've done, and we look forward to the future improvements of Implosion. I am also a customer who waited for years and then instantly purchased this game after its release. :)

There are a few spelling errors in the dialogue also, if you can fix those issues also. ^^;;;

Thank you very much! 非常謝謝你!

6. Opheus

Opheus Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2014
    Have you try to complete missions to get the medal (or whatever they are call) ? The game get more and more difficult later on. Spamming the attack button can only get you as far as the first chapter boss.

7. Rayark Inc

Rayark Inc Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Game Developer
    Taiwan
    You got it! Graphic enhancement first, we will deal with the typo in a little bit. Thank you very much! 非常謝謝您!

8. I love it. It's everything i wanted for years on iOS. Now i want an artbook, a tee, the original soundtrack, a poster, and a freaking figurine of Avalon.

9. terrence92

terrence92 Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2013
    Sell your house, sell your kids and sell your wife and get this AWESOME masterpiece!

10. TheOutlander

Apr 15, 2014
    Awww, c'mon it's 10 USD, it's not that expensive, there's no need to sell your family or house to obtain it, selling your soul to the TA staff should do the job, heck maybe they give you like 12 dolars, who knows...
    JK, but seriously 10 dolars seems like a reasonable price (a bargain, actually) for the game quality, I mean, people have paid $60 for Call Of Duty and some others +$100 in Clash of Clans and they (mostly) feel that the money was well spent, so $10 isn't a big deal for a good game like Implosion.

11. terrence92

terrence92 Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2013
    It's a way of saying that this game is a must have for everybody who is an owner of an ios device. The asking price is as fair as it can get.

12. Shifaan

Shifaan Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2013
    Not......enough.......money......to.......buy........

13. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    iPhone 4S?

14. TheOutlander

Apr 15, 2014
    Yep, sorry, misunderstood what you were saying.
    And @VaroFN The game works perfectly at my iPad mini 1st Gen, same specs than the 4s so I guess it'll be just as smooth as I played it (solid 30 fps with no crashes whatsoever)

15. SwipeNova

SwipeNova Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2015
  16. Sekelani

Sekelani Active Member

Jan 3, 2012
    Pizza maker, crust
    Australia
    Yeah read the requirements. It should work

17. lilgac

lilgac Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2013
    Is the update for retina/ or increased in graphics going to cause a performance slowdown for older devices? since this genre of fast adrenaline hack/ slash requires solid framerate
    Thks

18. SwipeNova

SwipeNova Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2015
    Pretty sure it will be a option to turn on. either that or it auto detects if your device can support it.

19. Opheus

Opheus Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2014
    Finally manage to unlock Crimson. She is such a beast.

20. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Well finally had a proper go this morning. WOW. That opening intro was great to see, yeah some of the voices werent great but no biggie

Playing this on an iphone 6 so perhaps all this 'graphics are blurry' stuff doesnt affect me, either way it looks stunning.

Played the first level, so smooth, stunning graphics, love it. Well well worth the money, cant wait to play it later