iMobsters Real Estate Calc and Mob Codes (Over 500)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by trent241, May 23, 2009.

1. trent241

trent241 New Member

May 17, 2009
    iMobsters Mob Codes (Over 500)

Add your Mob code to the linked directory! Over 500 and counting!!

A great real estate calculator to go along with the directory helps give you the best informed decision when choosing which real estate property is the best for your dollar.

iMobsters Real Estate Calc

2. GaiaIllusion

GaiaIllusion Well-Known Member

May 6, 2009
    Student
    加拿大
  3. VoodooVyper

VoodooVyper Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2009
    I just got off the phone with your mother. She told me to tell you "if you spent that much time on your school work, you'd have straight A's and something to show for it."

4. josephina

josephina New Member

Sep 22, 2009
    #4 josephina, Sep 25, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2009
    Are there any approved real estate schools on the internet? In my state, to get a real estate salesperson license you must complete 90 classroom hours of approved real estate courses. Can those hours be done in an online school? In other words, are there any approved real estate schools on the internet?

5. blennert

blennert New Member

Nov 9, 2009
    NEW FREE online Real Estate Calculator

justcalcit is no longer free.:mad:

http://imobsters.rockydogmedia.com/imobcalc2.php uses the same formula as justcalcit does and is absolutely FREE. They also have tons of confirmed mob codes to help grow your mob!:D

6. Rickie

Rickie New Member

Hi
    You can always discover a real estate program first time home buyer fast ways to make money, and I wonder if I am missing out on something? So what is going on? Am I overlooking important learning opportunities with these money-making training sessions? One is left with this message: If it is this easy to make money in real estate, then why isn't everyone doing it?

7. trukilla

trukilla New Member

May 12, 2010
    Add me please

Add me NFVRSH

8. lasnerjames

lasnerjames New Member

Never waste a dime! Purchase the most efficient Real Estate, Inrease your income, and win the game!
    Over 3000 iMobsters Live codes to help you expand your Mob and win the game! Grow your iMobsters mob by sharing your iMobsters Mob Code with hundreds of others!

9. aygabtu

aygabtu New Member

Nov 12, 2011
    For a great iMobsters calculator, check out Aygabtu's iMobsters calculator. It has over 6000 registered users and over 1300 iMobsters game codes. It also supports most of the Storm8 suite of games.

10. DonalyPiter

DonalyPiter New Member

Feb 16, 2012
    Business
    New York
    Yes I do agree with @jeevanswaraaj that, It will be better to go real estate board website and see if they have a list of approved schools. Thanks :)