iPad iMob game discussion - NO CODES

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by jecebn, Jan 15, 2009.

1. jecebn

jecebn Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Kansas City, MO
    The other iMob thread is saturated with friend codes and it takes forever to read through all the posts to find info about the game. I decided to start a new thread for discussion of the game, strategies, tips, questions, issues etc.

2. steviet

steviet Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2008
    tv editor
    London
    wahoo!!! nice one LOL!

3. No issues noted so far. I've never played this type of game before, but after five minutes (I've had to switch it off for now as busy working) I can tell it's going to get addictive.
    Anyone who has any hints and tips to help a beginner would be great !

4. turakm

turakm Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2009
    hey

this may come off as a dumb question, but how do people have so much money so fast? is it because they payed to please the don? or is there something im missing?

5. McGill

McGill Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Florida
    Thank you...

SO... I downloaded the original free version yesterday, and the 75 respect today.
    Can i erase one of these without ruining stats or mob status? Currently, my properties are income coming in at 2 different times, and when i use my eng. on, say, the 75, it doesn't show on the original.

Seems like a good deal, right?

Well, i just want one game, and don't want to have to keep checking both.

Any clues on why this is happening? Any suggestions?

6. coconutbowling

coconutbowling Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Student
    Pennsylvania
    When I started, I won a fight and got $70,000. I just invested it and now I'm rolling in cash. (not really)

7. turakm

turakm Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2009
    ah thanks, i guess i just havent had that kinda luck

8. THEDeliriumTrigger

THEDeliriumTrigger Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Anyone know why my energy never went up after i went to the emergency room? My health did, but im at like -7000 in energy, i cant do any missions!

9. McGill

McGill Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Florida
    No response...again

Well, this thread isn't producing any answers, either. Is it that nobody has any answers, or does nobody want to help?

Well, i quess i'll try another question, and if someone has time, please answer my previous ones...

Why does it show no mobsters when i go to "Location"? Yesterday, i was adding people like crazy, and now it's like nobody is playing in my area.

10. turakm

turakm Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2009
    i noticed that problem also. there is no one in my area anymore.

11. Igoo

Igoo Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2008
    I don't even see a "Location" tab. What am I missing?

12. McGill

McGill Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Florida
    #12 McGill, Jan 15, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2009
    Make sure your loation services are on (under general settings on your device)

Go to "invite" on program

location is right under pending

Did that help?

13. Igoo

Igoo Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2008
    Absolutely! Thank you.

and.... no one located. lol

14. THEDeliriumTrigger

THEDeliriumTrigger Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Just reposting to see if anyone knows

15. Kuratsu

Kuratsu Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2008
    College Student
    Delete and reinstall the game. Your energy will reset back to around 0 or so.

Anyways, I liked the game at first, but there are just too many glitches in the game for it to be enjoyed.

16. dboeren

dboeren Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    My money went to like negative $2000 once, I ended up just having to earn it back. Yeah, the game is pretty glitchy.

17. I bought the $1 respect points and deleted my original. All of your status from your first is moved into the newest version. But not the other way around, so just go ahead and delete the previous everytime you buy more respect points.

18. Kuratsu

Nov 4, 2008
    College Student
    I stuck with the free version. No need to get respect points with all the glitches in the game.

Proof you say?
    You can probably find me on at least 3/4 list in the top imobsters section.
    Once the glitches are fixed, the dev should reset the servers so everyone can start fresh glitch free, what we have now is ridiculous.

19. Adr3naLine

Adr3naLine Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2009
    This game will be more intriguing for me if they address a few issues and get a better how to section or manual. Descriptions for everything are quite vague as if they were just thrown together. I've won all of my fights but the cash income from each one is wayyy to random to have a pattern with levels. Can anyone notice any significant differences between classes?

20. Kuratsu

Nov 4, 2008
    College Student
    #20 Kuratsu, Jan 15, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2009
    The cash you get from each person you fight depends on the amount of cash they have on hand (not in the bank). I think I have somewheres around $2 billion or so now (my computer synced my iPod settings incorrectly forcing the game to glitch) most of which is from completing hits and collecting bounty.