iPad iMob 30 Respect Points FREE app

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by iPodTouchApplication, Mar 7, 2009.

1. iPodTouchApplication

iPodTouchApplication Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2009
    An iMob 30 Respect points app has just been put on the app store!

2. Rohan Dalal

Rohan Dalal Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2009
    haha thats cool
    but i already deleted imob online..imafia all the way!

3. traonk

traonk Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    student
    earth
    me too i feel bad for imob they're the first one to publish mafia game and everyone copy it from them. but i mafia still the best because they dont use friend code

4. VoodooVyper

VoodooVyper Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2009
    iMob eh? This game reminds me of a true mafia gone rotten. Started out nice with a few bugs here n there, but now nobody plays it seriously, its a true dump of a game thanks to cheaters and glitches. iMafia, while not as pretty, is far superior imo.

Who wants to spend all their time on the game inviting random 'friends' just so your mafia can be stronger. Worst idea ever.

5. stargazer513

stargazer513 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2008
    yahh i feel bad too...i used to be into this game until the bugs came out sighh..its real sad..i wouldve soo gotten this respect point..but now the hypes just over

6. Pheebau

Pheebau Well-Known Member

You don't spend all your time as the number of active mobs during fighting is limited indeed.
    The max you can have right now is 500 mobs (level 50 x 10)...

Nobody playing it? right - you have no idea obviously....iMob is far superior in many aspects just because of the bulletin / news / chat and there are lots of people playing it lol...

iMob has had issues and has gone a long way and it does perform quite well at the moment...They fixed the cheating part.

Others of these mafia apps have no player interaction at all...oh yeah this sounds like fun...I played all of these apps and I keep coming back to iMob...

7. iPodTouchApplication

iPodTouchApplication Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2009
    100% in agreement :)

8. jcde7ago

jcde7ago Member

Oct 20, 2008
    I am also 100% in agreement with you. :)

9. Chiller ONE

Chiller ONE Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Nurse
    Sweden
    Who cares? iMob sucks! Its like they tried to make the game bad on purpose!