Universal Immortal Rogue (by Kyle Barrett)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by solarnya, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    already done sir...

5 shining stars to this beauty!!!

2. Foolish Mortal

Foolish Mortal Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2017
    Much appreciated!

Gwarmaxx likes this.
  3. Warriv

Warriv Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 21, 2015
    Portugal
    #123 Warriv, Mar 8, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
    Heh thank you! It felt really exhilarating! Age-old arpg concepts still apply here, always have a clear escape route, lure your enemies, never jump into the middle of the fray, be patient, walk slowly. And play ranged ;)

Edit: hey, by the way, any chance we’ll ever have a way to unlock the final outfit permanently? Please? :)

4. pathogen541

pathogen541 Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2016
    Just an FYI, the guys over at Pocket Gamer just gave your game glowing review, stating that its their job to tell everyone they should be playing this game..... Good work dude. You've got something special on your hands.

5. Dreadtle

Dreadtle Member

Oct 6, 2015
    Hello! First of all, absolutely loving this game! It’s my new favorite rogue like game on the App Store!

I wanted to ask, are there any plans to expand the shop in-game? Or possibly add options to the starting weapons and perks? It’d be great to be able to unlock more slots for options at the start of the run.

Thank you again for this game! I’ve been playing it non-stop since launch! @Foolish Mortal

6. Foolish Mortal

Apr 22, 2017
    Thanks guys, @Dreadtle I have several things I'd like to add alongnthlse exact lines that would increase run variety and reward longer run progress. Currently focused on making the next android launch go smoothly but will keep you all updated

Dreadtle likes this.
  7. Atrament

Atrament Member

May 19, 2016
    PDX
    I love this game!

However, I am now getting a "Your House is Full" message. I can no longer turn any more Thralls. Does that mean the current Thrall set is my limit? What if some of the other thralls have better abilities?

As far as a quality of life improvement, it would be great to see an overview of the current upgrades and what is still locked.

Such a good game...

8. Dreadtle

Dreadtle Member

Oct 6, 2015
    You've got me very excited! Can't wait to see what's in store for future updates! C:
    It'd be very nice to see more flexibility in the way we spend gold and acquire perks! I'd also love to know where the shopkeeper fits into the lore! Thank you again for the reply and the amazing game that's redefined the genre on iOS!

9. Energizer

Energizer Member

Mar 5, 2019
    This game is still listed under "free" is there an option for me to get it for free? I am really interested in this game

10. ioso

ioso Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2017
    Male
    It was never for free. Support the dev and buy it

Son of Anarchy, Legion180 and modsto like this.
  11. Foolish Mortal

Apr 22, 2017
    Sorry there's no free option currently. I'm not sure why/how this site has listed it that way.

For those worried about missing thralls, the game guides you do that eventually you have one of each type before your house is full :)

12. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    That Hot Games list pulls info straight from the App Store, so I'm not sure where it's getting that it's free either. Happening on a couple other games too. I have our web developer looking into it.

Edit: Looks like whatever he did fixed it, the prices are showing correctly now. Sorry about that.

Legion180, Energizer and sebgo like this.
  13. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

No matter how many times I try, I can't submit ratings/reviews anymore (it's been like that for a while now). No matter what app or game I'm trying to rate, it always gets "sent" but then it's not listed under my "review" list under my ID details.

That's weird and a shame, since I haven't been able to ★★★★★ some games I've loved. That also applies for the lucky devs that didn't get a ★☆☆☆☆ in their messy lame apps. Hahaha

Anyway, this game is pretty good and I'm liking it so far.

Gwarmaxx likes this.
  14. modsto

modsto New Member

Mar 13, 2019
    Female
    With this game I must say - money well spent!

Congrats to the developer, having some real fun playing this.

15. pathogen541

pathogen541 Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2016
    It’d be really sick to see a chainlightning sort of buff, imagine a scythe that also casts chain lightning on nearby enemies (within reason) may be too much... but I’m just sayin... shock those hoes

16. Foolish Mortal

Apr 22, 2017
    Haha well, there isn't exactly a chain lightning attack in the game (yet). But for now you CAN enchant a scythe with lightning so that it shocks any enemies it touches- and the shock effect spreads to anyone they are touching to create a kind of chain effect.

17. Thiago Senna

Thiago Senna New Member

Apr 8, 2019
    Male
    The game is amazing! But after you master the gameplay, it becomes too repetitive.
    I think that new bosses and scenarios will be great, and who knows a new mode with news objectives.
    Anyway, amazing game @Foolish Mortal !

Screenshot_20190301-201804_Immortal.jpg

18. Foolish Mortal

Apr 22, 2017
    Thanks! Splitting my time between a new project and an update for this that will hopefully shake up the end game for multi-millenia survivors such as yourself

Erpiotta5 and Thiago Senna like this.
  19. Emmanuel Adorna

Emmanuel Adorna New Member

Apr 24, 2019
    Male

Amazing game. Thanks for creating it :)

I am one of the multi millenials. Just working on levelling up light and heavy weapons each run at the moment

Apologies if this has been mentioned before but would like to bring up the thrall system which was commented on a few messages ago

I don’t think I have every type of thrall possible yet I have House Full. I would suggest as a first step to have a list of unlocked thralls in game

Secondly, more depth eventually :) Perhaps from
    -Limit number of thralls per run. We choose which thralls to bring with us. Like a card game, we build a deck of thralls but the available hand varies. The thralls available can be player selected or random
    -More impact and more decision forks when making a decision between missions. We’ld still be in the “campaign” loop but with more forks in the loop
    -I haven’t unlocked all the weapons and armor so no comment yet there

That’s it for now. Thanks again :)

20. EmilianoDTH

EmilianoDTH Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2019
    Male
    What about syncronization with GameCenter to we can save the progress and play it in multiple devices ?

ioso likes this.