Universal Immortal Rogue (by Kyle Barrett)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by solarnya, Feb 19, 2019.

1. BlueTrin

BlueTrin Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2012
    After Dracula I only met generic bosses.

IMHO the best weapons are the ones that come back like the gloves or the throwing scythe that comes back in a circle. They can hit many enemies at once.

Once you have one of these weapons, you can survive a pretty long time until you make mistakes.

Lull4by likes this.
  2. Foolish Mortal

Foolish Mortal Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2017
    Alright my my patient iOS 10 friends, give today's update a try.

3. pathogen541

pathogen541 Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2016
    Discovered a graphical bug when using the Steam Musket: When launching a heavy attack with the Steam Musket, your characters armor changes to that of the Steampunk esque enemies from that era. IE: I have the Skeleton armor equipped, when launching an attack with the steam musket, entire character appearance changes to that of the Engineer's Shako, without having that armor equipped.

4. Foolish Mortal

Apr 22, 2017
    Ah gotcha, alright thx that should be an easy one to fix.

5. DarayX

DarayX Active Member

Nov 13, 2017
    no more crashing~it runs smoothly now,great game!

Foolish Mortal likes this.
  6. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the attached image shows what happens when you hit the settings cog on the latest update (iPhone XS, iOS 12.1.4).

Attached Files:

7. Energizer

Energizer Member

Mar 5, 2019
    Why the heck is this game shown as "free" it costs 5 bucks here and this was since the first day of release!

8. Foolish Mortal

Apr 22, 2017
    This is both incredibly infuriating and helpful. Thank you for bearing the news.

metalcasket likes this.
  9. Foolish Mortal

Apr 22, 2017
    Today's update fixed this issue. Thanks again for the notification.

10. affro

affro New Member

Mar 22, 2016
    I confirm: the last update solved the bug for me (iPad Air 2). Thank you dev - and by the way, really clever design. Simple, but elegant. I quote the "one more run" guy, it's quite addictive. Thank you!

11. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Don’t mention it! Thank you for the hard work :) Waiting for the update to drop!

12. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    I can confirm that the settings menu (and sound in my game! :p) is back.

Foolish Mortal likes this.
  13. pathogen541

Jun 19, 2016
    So I made it to year 1300, and died at Dracula, and i had a question; what comes next? are there any bosses after dracula? Any plans to put in new ones later? I know i've asked this before, but yer boiii is thirsty for more.... good work btw. again.

14. Foolish Mortal

Apr 22, 2017
    Thanks! Right now after Dracula game difficulty scales and the mini bosses from your past keep coming back stronger and stronger. There's also a chance to get a secret weapon every time you check the shop post Dracula. I currently have plans for some pretty interesting secret eras/timelines/bosses/thralls that are only available in the end game. You can imagine the kind of narrative options that could become available once you wear the crown. How soon they get implemented depends on how much time I can free up/how well the game does (it's doing fairly well right now). I'll lhave a better idea about that after the android launch this month.

15. pathogen541

Jun 19, 2016
    this post just made me extremely excited for a future update. excuse me, I must change my pants.

16. Warriv

Warriv Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 21, 2015
    Portugal
    So, I got enticed by the idea of a secret weapon, and got my best result yet:
    311EEC93-BC6B-495A-A345-FB272443C3CC.png

Sadly didn’t find said secret weapon, has anyone had better luck?

Anyway, this game is a masterpiece, congratulations Foolish Mortal, you’ve accomplished something special here, and I hope the game gets the recognition it deserves!

17. Foolish Mortal

Apr 22, 2017
    Nicely done! That's got to he the longest run I've seen.

18. EmilianoDTH

EmilianoDTH Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2019
    Male
    What about sync the progress with GameCenter/FB/Cloud ? Do you have that feature in the roadmap ?

19. Foolish Mortal

Apr 22, 2017
    Yeah that's still on the table. Right now Im focused on making the android launch next week go smoothly tbh, but I'll keep you guys updated.

ioso likes this.
  20. Foolish Mortal

Apr 22, 2017
    Also, i dont interrupt the game's experience with review prompts and all that stuff, so I guess I'll ask here. If you guys are enjoying your game, please do leave an app store review/star rating. That kind of stuff really helps out with premium titles. Thanks again for playing and providing all the feedback! This community has been super helpful in getting the game launched and improved upon.

sebgo, Gwarmaxx and Warriv like this.